- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Over Easy Kitchen
- Best Bet - Jimmy's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- Cover Story
- Dylan Bryan Playing the Best Hand in the World
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Blog - Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- South Shore Animal Hospital
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- The Community YMCA Announces New Board Leadership
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Atlantic Plumbing Supply
- Our Pick - Polo Club of Colts Neck
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
Duffy Personal Training
273 Route 34
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
For many people the idea of working out and exercising seems like a chore. Pat Duffy is trying to change that at Duffy Personal Training. We really try to create a fun atmosphere, says Pat, who has been in the fitness business for 10 years. Lets be honest. Most peoples perception of working out is that its hard and not fun. We try to make our workouts challenging, yet energizing and fun, so that the experience is something youll want to repeat because you enjoyed yourself and you see results.
When clients first visit they are given an assessment of their health history and a detailed workout regimen that encompasses weight training, cardio, and stretching. Pat promises that you will sweat and be challenged. He relies on his staff to make sure clients are reaching their goals and to provide suggestions on how to improve the facility.
Pat had always done weight training and workouts; playing sports all his life lent itself to that lifestyle. He decided to make a change in his life that incorporated something he enjoyed while helping people reach their fitness goals, so he started an in-home personal training business. There is nothing more satisfying than helping someone get healthier, whether their goal is weight loss, post rehabilitation, or gaining a competitive edge in a sport, says Pat, whose family members are also in the fitness business. I feel very lucky to be a part of that evolution and help make that happen.
Pat loves what he does and credits patience, an ability to motivate, a good attitude, and a fun vibe as keys to running a successful fitness studio. In the end, though, its all about his clients enjoying the experience of getting in shape. I want them to feel good when they are here, like they belong, and are not intimidated or apprehensive. I always say that I want my place to be like Cheers, where everyone knows your name. Clients, however, will have to settle for lifting weights instead of mugs of beer.
Powered by eDirectory™