- Around Town
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Sickles Market - What to Do in the Garden in August
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Gables New York
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Best Bet - Paint A Tee
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Monmouth EatBeat - The Bonney Read
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Libraty Group -UBS Financial Services
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - George Wall Ford
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- HWB 2016 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- A Better You
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- A Hanukkah Story
- Intimate Grandeur - The Fallettas
- Shingle Sensation - Ray and Ali McCabe
- A Model Home - The Tsairis
- Newsletter Articles
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- Our Picks
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- HWB 2015 - CareOne
- Company Profile - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- People On The Move - Kathy Poppe-Pullen
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- Summer Guide
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - European Wax Center
- 2016 Guide - Karen's School of Fashion
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
Duffy Personal Training
273 Route 34
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
For many people the idea of working out and exercising seems like a chore. Pat Duffy is trying to change that at Duffy Personal Training. We really try to create a fun atmosphere, says Pat, who has been in the fitness business for 10 years. Lets be honest. Most peoples perception of working out is that its hard and not fun. We try to make our workouts challenging, yet energizing and fun, so that the experience is something youll want to repeat because you enjoyed yourself and you see results.
When clients first visit they are given an assessment of their health history and a detailed workout regimen that encompasses weight training, cardio, and stretching. Pat promises that you will sweat and be challenged. He relies on his staff to make sure clients are reaching their goals and to provide suggestions on how to improve the facility.
Pat had always done weight training and workouts; playing sports all his life lent itself to that lifestyle. He decided to make a change in his life that incorporated something he enjoyed while helping people reach their fitness goals, so he started an in-home personal training business. There is nothing more satisfying than helping someone get healthier, whether their goal is weight loss, post rehabilitation, or gaining a competitive edge in a sport, says Pat, whose family members are also in the fitness business. I feel very lucky to be a part of that evolution and help make that happen.
Pat loves what he does and credits patience, an ability to motivate, a good attitude, and a fun vibe as keys to running a successful fitness studio. In the end, though, its all about his clients enjoying the experience of getting in shape. I want them to feel good when they are here, like they belong, and are not intimidated or apprehensive. I always say that I want my place to be like Cheers, where everyone knows your name. Clients, however, will have to settle for lifting weights instead of mugs of beer.
Powered by eDirectory™