- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Cover Story
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- An Historic Home
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Company Profile - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Our Pick - European Wax Center
European Wax Center -
106 Route 9
Englishtown, NJ 07726
European Wax Center -
1411 Hwy 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
Men and women are invited to experience the gold standard in body wax systems at European Wax Center. “Everything we do is geared to provide our guests with the Ultimate Wax Experience,” says Jennifer Bixon, owner with her husband, Robert, of the European Wax Centers in Middletown and Marlboro. The Center uses a four-step process that was developed in Paris and is considered one of the finest body wax systems in the world. “Unlike other salons, our facilities are built from the ground up, specifically to deliver waxing services,” she observes. “Naturally, when you focus on something, you tend to do it better than others.”
The motto at European Wax Center is, “The Secret is in the Wax.” The Center uses only 100% natural beeswax and the finest polymers applied at just the right temperature for comfort and ease. “Our wax is very special,” Jennifer explains, “adhering only to the hair and not the skin. This makes the process less painful. It’s also specifically designed for sensitive skin, with a much quicker application time.” In addition, each private wax room has a heated wax bed, pleasing music, comfortable and sanitary surroundings.
Guests can rest assured their skin is in good hands. “Not only is our wax world class,” Jennifer explains, “but so are our dedicated and professional Wax Specialists, who are all licensed estheticians. In addition to extensive training required to receive their licenses, they receive endless training from European Wax Center in our unique waxing techniques, and our world class customer service.”
Services available for women answer just about every waxing need for body and face, including the popular leg, underarm, bikini and Brazilian treatments – and don’t forget the toes! Men might choose back, hands, chest, feet, or other body and face areas.
Whatever your hair removal needs, European Wax has a whole range of money-saving programs. “The wax passes are a very unique way for loyal guests to save even more money on our already fair pricing,” notes Jennifer. The ultimate wax experience also makes a uniquely thoughtful gift idea.
Jennifer Bixon takes obvious pride in European Wax Center’s reputation for customer service. “I think there is no greater endorsement than the one we receive every day from our satisfied guests who tell friends and family about their wonderful experiences at European Wax Center.”
Powered by eDirectory™