- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Joshing Around
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Neighborhood Lit
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns “Top Doctor” Recognition
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Closettec
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- Our Pick - Matisse
- Company Profile - AJC Advisors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Our Pick - White Sands
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - European Wax Center
European Wax Center
1077 N.J. Highway 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
106 U.S. Route 9
Marlboro, NJ 07726
1411 Route 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
With more than 500 locations nationwide, European Wax Center began ten years ago as a company designed to help people develop the courage and confidence to reveal their own natural, beautiful skin.
All of the company’s wax specialists are licensed estheticians or cosmetologists who follow a four-step process to remove hair while pampering the skin. “We specialize exclusively on waxing; it’s not like a nail salon where you’re coming in for a manicure and then going behind a curtain for a quick lip or eyebrow wax,” says Miriam Cancemi, manager of the European Wax Center in Marlboro.
The process begins with an in-depth consultation with every client to discuss any unique health needs, such as medications they’re currently taking, as well as their preferences. The skin is cleansed utilizing the center’s exclusive skincare product lines, followed by a pre-wax oil treatment to ensure that the wax only adheres to the hair. After the waxing, the skin is treated to a calming solution designed to rejuvenate the area.
Customers receive their treatment in a professional, sleek, European-inspired facility. “Our guests tell us all the time that they’re surprised that it doesn’t hurt at all…they come in for a relaxing, rejuvenating experience,” she says.
European Wax Center offers a free wax for first-time guests, in addition to other discounts for regular clients. Among the Center’s most popular offerings are its body and facial waxing services for women, but they also offer an array of services for men. “We really are the experts in eyebrows for both genders,” Cancemi says. “Our bikini waxing services are also very popular, but a lot of men take advantage of waxing for areas such as the chest and back.”
European Wax Center has become known for its exclusive wax and treatment process that creates a less painful — and even enjoyable — experience for clients. “We’re different because we take the time to greet and get to know all of our guests…and we make reservations, not appointments,” notes Miriam Cancemi.
Powered by eDirectory™