- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Cover Story
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- No Horsing Around
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- Gift Guide - Gold Coast Cadillac HUMMER Saab
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Soul Focus
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Family First Country Estate - McGee
- River Living - The Scharers
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - European Wax Center
European Wax Center
1077 N.J. Highway 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
106 U.S. Route 9
Marlboro, NJ 07726
1411 Route 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
With more than 500 locations nationwide, European Wax Center began ten years ago as a company designed to help people develop the courage and confidence to reveal their own natural, beautiful skin.
All of the company’s wax specialists are licensed estheticians or cosmetologists who follow a four-step process to remove hair while pampering the skin. “We specialize exclusively on waxing; it’s not like a nail salon where you’re coming in for a manicure and then going behind a curtain for a quick lip or eyebrow wax,” says Miriam Cancemi, manager of the European Wax Center in Marlboro.
The process begins with an in-depth consultation with every client to discuss any unique health needs, such as medications they’re currently taking, as well as their preferences. The skin is cleansed utilizing the center’s exclusive skincare product lines, followed by a pre-wax oil treatment to ensure that the wax only adheres to the hair. After the waxing, the skin is treated to a calming solution designed to rejuvenate the area.
Customers receive their treatment in a professional, sleek, European-inspired facility. “Our guests tell us all the time that they’re surprised that it doesn’t hurt at all…they come in for a relaxing, rejuvenating experience,” she says.
European Wax Center offers a free wax for first-time guests, in addition to other discounts for regular clients. Among the Center’s most popular offerings are its body and facial waxing services for women, but they also offer an array of services for men. “We really are the experts in eyebrows for both genders,” Cancemi says. “Our bikini waxing services are also very popular, but a lot of men take advantage of waxing for areas such as the chest and back.”
European Wax Center has become known for its exclusive wax and treatment process that creates a less painful — and even enjoyable — experience for clients. “We’re different because we take the time to greet and get to know all of our guests…and we make reservations, not appointments,” notes Miriam Cancemi.
Powered by eDirectory™