- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Gift Guide - Maserati of Central NJ
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- Our Pick - Atlantic Plumbing Supply
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™