- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Swimsuit Station
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2015 - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - J.Vincent Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Best Bet - General Plumbing Supply
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Adler: Elegant Transformation
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Our Pick - Falco’s Catering
- Our Pick - The Cosmetic Medic
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move - Kathy Poppe-Pullen
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™