- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - David Finkel
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Age Management
- 2016 Guide - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2015 - AW Eurostile
- Cover Story
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the American Dream in Colts Neck
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Day Tripper - Diggerland USA
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- 2016 Guide - Sam Vera Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health Blog - Lifestyles Medical
- Health Talk - Michael R. DAgnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atrium Post Acute Care
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Coldwell Banker Residential Mortgage
- Our Pick - Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
- BC&G Landscaping
- People On The Move
- Nick Mishoe - Dancing In The National Spotlight
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Summer Guide
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- 2016 Guide - Island Bliss Day Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.
Dr. Hughes notes, Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology. Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology, explains Dr. Hughes. We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices, Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.
Powered by eDirectory™