- Around Town
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Best Bet - Career Gaudium
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Cover Story
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Scott Rasmussen
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Staten Island EatBeat - Da Nico Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Centercourt of Marlboro
- Best Bet - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Health - The Children’s Hospital at Saint Peter’s
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- The Kaplans Home Base
- All in the Family
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks
- Home Away From Home Academy
- Our Pick - The Atrium at Navesink Harbor
- Our Pick - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- People On The Move - Robert Jaeger
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Our Pick - White Sands
- 2016 Guide - European Wax Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.
Dr. Hughes notes, Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology. Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology, explains Dr. Hughes. We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices, Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.
Powered by eDirectory™