- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Cover Story
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Behind the Dimples
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Anvil Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Holly Hill
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Trade Mart Interiors
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Company Profile - Dr. John Young Orthodontics & Invisalign
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- The Guide 2014 - XCEL Club
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™