- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- Operation Provide Comfort
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Guide 2014 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™