- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- Cover Story
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- No Horsing Around
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Gift Guide - Golf Greens “Fore” U
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- Company Profile - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Kids On The Move: Danielle D’Elia
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™