- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Eats: McDonagh’s Pub
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- South Shore Animal Hospital
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spas
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- A Hanukkah Story
- Newsletter Articles
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Wagner College
- Our Pick - Danielle Benanti
- Our Pick - Contemporary Motor Cars, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- 2016 Guide - Joe Leone’s Italian Specialties
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™