- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- Cover Story
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Company Profile - Waterside Villas
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™