- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Chetkin Gallery
- GiftGuide - Normandie Bakery
- Gift Guide - Erik Kitchen Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Eats: Asahi
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold Radiology Group
Freehold MR Associates, PA
901 West Main Street
Freehold Radiology Group No.
Freehold MR Associates, PA
176 Route 9 North
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates have been serving the greater Freehold area with quality and professional care for more than 30 years. As hospital-based physicians, Freehold Radiology has partnered with CentraState Medical Center to serve the best interests of the community. According to Dr. Ann Hughes, co-director of Mammography Services, “At Freehold Radiology, patients have access to the latest advances in Digital Mammography, CT, MRI and PET/CT Scanning.”
Dr. Hughes notes, “Freehold Radiology physicians have been responsible for introducing new technology to the greater Freehold area and rigorously pursue Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, to ensure our patients receive the newest methods and technology.” Their state-of-the-art, 64-slice CT scanner offers a wide range of routine and advanced low-dose studies, including cardiovascular and stroke assessments, lung screening and neurological evaluations. Freehold Radiology provides Ultrasound, Bone Density, Diagnostic X-ray and Digital Mammography with same-day results.
Freehold Radiology Group was named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). “The ACR is a national organization that sets guidelines for standards of care in all kinds of radiology,” explains Dr. Hughes. “We are qualified and trained to take the patient through a full continuum of care, from your baseline mammography to breast biopsies and breast MRI, if needed.”
In addition to their award-winning mammography center, Freehold MR Associates offers state-of-the-art High Field MR systems in newly renovated settings. They offer easy access to three high field magnets, and have a Siemens Espree Open Bore MRI that is available for the larger, claustrophobic or highly anxious individual, located in both the Freehold and Marlboro offices.
Freehold MR Associates also offers PET/CT fusion, the most advanced non-invasive medical imaging technique available today. “We are ACR certified in all the modalities performed, in all of our offices,” Dr. Hughes reports.
Freehold Radiology Group and Freehold MR Associates, PA, is under the supervision of Barry Friedenberg, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Radiology at CentraState Medical Center. Their support staff is available to answer any questions about examinations and to assist with scheduling. As Dr. Hughes observes, “We continue to strive for excellence in imaging because our patients deserve the best.”
Powered by eDirectory™