- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Seeview Remodeling
- Gift Guide - The Samra Group
- Gift Guide - Schneider + Nelson Audi
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Newsletter Articles
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ralco Builders
- Our Pick - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- Kids On The Move - Claire McKittrick
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Our Pick - Game Truck
What started out as a fun birthday party experiment for family and friends in Arizona has quickly turned into one of the most popular ways to celebrate in the United States. GameTruck is now available in Monmouth County to provide kids with a fun, hi-tech way to get together on their big day.
The father and son team of Jeff and Brian Morris has been operating this area’s GameTruck franchise since Spring 2010, and it has been a big hit with parents and kids.Their 53-foot truck is equipped with four 50-inch plasma TVs, which allows for up to 16 players at one time. GameTruck also comes with a constantly updated library of games that numbers in the several dozen, with ratings ranging from E to M.The focus is on multi-player games for the X-Box 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii so that everyone can play together for the two hour party.
Along with the equipment and vehicle, GameTruck also pulls up with a game coach who helps the kids with set up, demonstrates and plays the games, and is present for supervision. Instead of worrying about the kids running around in the street, parents can relax inside the house while the gamers have a great time inside the truck.
“The parents are sometimes more excited than the kids,” says Brian, who recommends booking GameTruck at least six to eight weeks before if you want to hold your event on a weekend.
GameTruck is not just for birthdays. It makes a perfect team building event for your organization or it can just be a way to say thanks to all of your colleagues for doing a great job.
And no matter when you have a party, GameTruck is ready to go.The vehicle was designed for all weather conditions and is insulated and climate controlled.Whether it is snowing or 90-plus degrees out, GameTruck is able to conduct parties any time of the year - and you can be certain that everyone will have fun in any weather condition.
Powered by eDirectory™