- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Cover Story
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Feature: Shaun Golden
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Tiles Unlimited - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Gift Guide - ACS Home Theater
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Countryside Café
- Dr. Eric LeBlanc, DMD
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - Game Truck
What started out as a fun birthday party experiment for family and friends in Arizona has quickly turned into one of the most popular ways to celebrate in the United States. GameTruck is now available in Monmouth County to provide kids with a fun, hi-tech way to get together on their big day.
The father and son team of Jeff and Brian Morris has been operating this area’s GameTruck franchise since Spring 2010, and it has been a big hit with parents and kids.Their 53-foot truck is equipped with four 50-inch plasma TVs, which allows for up to 16 players at one time. GameTruck also comes with a constantly updated library of games that numbers in the several dozen, with ratings ranging from E to M.The focus is on multi-player games for the X-Box 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii so that everyone can play together for the two hour party.
Along with the equipment and vehicle, GameTruck also pulls up with a game coach who helps the kids with set up, demonstrates and plays the games, and is present for supervision. Instead of worrying about the kids running around in the street, parents can relax inside the house while the gamers have a great time inside the truck.
“The parents are sometimes more excited than the kids,” says Brian, who recommends booking GameTruck at least six to eight weeks before if you want to hold your event on a weekend.
GameTruck is not just for birthdays. It makes a perfect team building event for your organization or it can just be a way to say thanks to all of your colleagues for doing a great job.
And no matter when you have a party, GameTruck is ready to go.The vehicle was designed for all weather conditions and is insulated and climate controlled.Whether it is snowing or 90-plus degrees out, GameTruck is able to conduct parties any time of the year - and you can be certain that everyone will have fun in any weather condition.
Powered by eDirectory™