- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Medieval Times
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Best Bet - Voyagers' Community School
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Our Pick: Ultimate Backyard Spas ’N More
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Manor House
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Christine Schultz
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
800 12th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
411 Arnold Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Since 1937, Jaeger Lumber has proudly served its local communities in northern and central New Jersey. Family owned and operated, Jaeger Lumber consists of seven full-service yards and one home design showroom.
Jaeger Lumber’s business is rooted as a builder-oriented lumberyard. “We take pride in providing a high level of service and expertise that the custom home builder, remodeler or do-it-yourself craftsman needs,” owner Bryan Jaeger says. “The team at Jaeger excels at providing superior quality materials, professional grade tools and hardware and the top millwork solutions to all its customers, large or small.”
With the acquisitions of Point Pleasant Beach’s Vannote Lumber in 1996, and Sterner Lumber in Belmar in 1999, Jaeger Lumber established a presence at the Jersey shore, inheriting and continuing a tradition of quality service to Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The 2007 addition of a new Urban Enterprise Zone facility in Lakewood has enabled these locations to continue to serve as major hubs for remodeling projects throughout the shore area.
Jaeger Lumber has expanded the range of its services and established a supreme reputation for outstanding customer service. The Jaeger Kitchens division employs experienced designers and an installation team of master craftsmen that help make your dream kitchen a reality–from concept to the final nail. The Jaeger Overhead Door division offers professional service and installation of garage and storm doors for residential and commercial buildings.
One of Jaeger’s greatest strengths is its veteran employees. “By avoiding the employee turnover rate of the big chain stores, Jaeger Lumber is able to offer the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the area,” he says. The employees work for the customers’ complete satisfaction. The Jaeger philosophy is that it’s your home and your life – to help you make it better is always their goal.
Powered by eDirectory™