- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Gift Guide - Holiday Pools
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Health - Caring Dental
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- Our Pick - Trinity Hall
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
800 12th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
411 Arnold Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Since 1937, Jaeger Lumber has proudly served its local communities in northern and central New Jersey. Family owned and operated, Jaeger Lumber consists of seven full-service yards and one home design showroom.
Jaeger Lumber’s business is rooted as a builder-oriented lumberyard. “We take pride in providing a high level of service and expertise that the custom home builder, remodeler or do-it-yourself craftsman needs,” owner Bryan Jaeger says. “The team at Jaeger excels at providing superior quality materials, professional grade tools and hardware and the top millwork solutions to all its customers, large or small.”
With the acquisitions of Point Pleasant Beach’s Vannote Lumber in 1996, and Sterner Lumber in Belmar in 1999, Jaeger Lumber established a presence at the Jersey shore, inheriting and continuing a tradition of quality service to Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The 2007 addition of a new Urban Enterprise Zone facility in Lakewood has enabled these locations to continue to serve as major hubs for remodeling projects throughout the shore area.
Jaeger Lumber has expanded the range of its services and established a supreme reputation for outstanding customer service. The Jaeger Kitchens division employs experienced designers and an installation team of master craftsmen that help make your dream kitchen a reality–from concept to the final nail. The Jaeger Overhead Door division offers professional service and installation of garage and storm doors for residential and commercial buildings.
One of Jaeger’s greatest strengths is its veteran employees. “By avoiding the employee turnover rate of the big chain stores, Jaeger Lumber is able to offer the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the area,” he says. The employees work for the customers’ complete satisfaction. The Jaeger philosophy is that it’s your home and your life – to help you make it better is always their goal.
Powered by eDirectory™