- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Gift Guide - Shrewsbury Motors, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Delicious Orchards
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Floor Coverings International
- Our Pick - The Boondocks Fishery
- Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People On The Move - Toby Shylit Mack
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
800 12th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
411 Arnold Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Since 1937, Jaeger Lumber has proudly served its local communities in northern and central New Jersey. Family owned and operated, Jaeger Lumber consists of seven full-service yards and one home design showroom.
Jaeger Lumber’s business is rooted as a builder-oriented lumberyard. “We take pride in providing a high level of service and expertise that the custom home builder, remodeler or do-it- yourself craftsman needs,” owner Bryan Jaeger says. “The team at Jaeger excels at providing superior quality materials, professional grade tools and hardware and the top millwork solutions to all its customers, large or small.”
With the acquisitions of Point Pleasant Beach’s Vannote Lumber in 1996, and Sterner Lumber in Belmar in 1999, Jaeger Lumber established a presence at the Jersey shore, inheriting and continuing a tradition of quality service to Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The 2007 addition of a new Urban Enterprise Zone facility in Lakewood has enabled these locations to continue to serve as major hubs for remodeling projects throughout the shore area.
Jaeger Lumber has expanded the range of its services and established a supreme reputation of outstanding customer service. The Jaeger Kitchens division employs experienced designers and an installation team of master craftsmen that help make your dream kitchen a reality — from concept to the final nail. The Jaeger Overhead Door division offers professional service and installation of garage and storm doors for residential and commercial buildings.
One of Jaeger’s greatest strengths is its veteran employees. “By avoiding the employee turnover rate of the big chain stores, Jaeger Lumber is able to offer the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the area,” he says. The employees work for the customers as much as they work for Jaeger Lumber. They believe: It’s Your Home. It’s Your Life. Make It Better With Jaeger Lumber!
Powered by eDirectory™