- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Eurowax
- Best Bet - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Cover Story
- Strong Bonds
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Delicious Orchards
- Gift Guide - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - Architectural Accents Past and Present
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spas
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- What Finishes a Room?
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dr. Phillipa Woodriffe
- People On The Move - Lou Morreale
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
800 12th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
411 Arnold Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Since 1937, Jaeger Lumber has proudly served its local communities in northern and central New Jersey. Family owned and operated, Jaeger Lumber consists of seven full-service yards and one home design showroom.
Jaeger Lumber’s business is rooted as a builder-oriented lumberyard. “We take pride in providing a high level of service and expertise that the custom home builder, remodeler or do-it-yourself craftsman needs,” owner Bryan Jaeger says. “The team at Jaeger excels at providing superior quality materials, professional grade tools and hardware and the top millwork solutions to all its customers, large or small.”
With the acquisitions of Point Pleasant Beach’s Vannote Lumber in 1996, and Sterner Lumber in Belmar in 1999, Jaeger Lumber established a presence at the Jersey shore, inheriting and continuing a tradition of quality service to Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The 2007 addition of a new Urban Enterprise Zone facility in Lakewood has enabled these locations to continue to serve as major hubs for remodeling projects throughout the shore area.
Jaeger Lumber has expanded the range of its services and established a supreme reputation for outstanding customer service. The Jaeger Kitchens division employs experienced designers and an installation team of master craftsmen that help make your dream kitchen a reality–from concept to the final nail. The Jaeger Overhead Door division offers professional service and installation of garage and storm doors for residential and commercial buildings.
One of Jaeger’s greatest strengths is its veteran employees. “By avoiding the employee turnover rate of the big chain stores, Jaeger Lumber is able to offer the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the area,” he says. The employees work for the customers’ complete satisfaction. The Jaeger philosophy is that it’s your home and your life – to help you make it better is always their goal.
Powered by eDirectory™