- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Contemporary Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
- Our Pick: Auto Excellence
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
800 12th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
411 Arnold Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Since 1937, Jaeger Lumber has proudly served its local communities in northern and central New Jersey. Family owned and operated, Jaeger Lumber consists of seven full-service yards and one home design showroom.
Jaeger Lumber’s business is rooted as a builder-oriented lumberyard. “We take pride in providing a high level of service and expertise that the custom home builder, remodeler or do-it- yourself craftsman needs,” owner Bryan Jaeger says. “The team at Jaeger excels at providing superior quality materials, professional grade tools and hardware and the top millwork solutions to all its customers, large or small.”
With the acquisitions of Point Pleasant Beach’s Vannote Lumber in 1996, and Sterner Lumber in Belmar in 1999, Jaeger Lumber established a presence at the Jersey shore, inheriting and continuing a tradition of quality service to Monmouth and Ocean Counties. The 2007 addition of a new Urban Enterprise Zone facility in Lakewood has enabled these locations to continue to serve as major hubs for remodeling projects throughout the shore area.
Jaeger Lumber has expanded the range of its services and established a supreme reputation of outstanding customer service. The Jaeger Kitchens division employs experienced designers and an installation team of master craftsmen that help make your dream kitchen a reality — from concept to the final nail. The Jaeger Overhead Door division offers professional service and installation of garage and storm doors for residential and commercial buildings.
One of Jaeger’s greatest strengths is its veteran employees. “By avoiding the employee turnover rate of the big chain stores, Jaeger Lumber is able to offer the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the area,” he says. The employees work for the customers as much as they work for Jaeger Lumber. They believe: It’s Your Home. It’s Your Life. Make It Better With Jaeger Lumber!
Powered by eDirectory™