- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Staten Island EatBeat - Max’s Es-Ca
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - AW Eurostile
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns “Top Doctor” Recognition
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- Our Picks
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Pick - Blue Heron Designs
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- Company Profile - Lotus Health & Wellness Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
Jeunesse Medical Spa
733 North Beers Street,
Jeunesse, (French for “youth”), is a unique medical spa facility that was the first of its kind to open in Monmouth County. Procedures at the spa are under the supervision of three physicians, all board-certified in plastic surgery, as well as a staff of state-licensed aestheticians. At Jeunesse, the luxury and indulgence of traditional spa techniques combine with state of the art medical technology, to provide a relaxing, safe experience that will help you look and feel your best.
According to Spa Supervisor Christine Delello, Jeunesse offers a wide range of treatments, from basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures. “Botox® and X-treme Lashes® are currently among the most popular options,” she notes, adding that “anything you would get at an ordinary spa will be more advanced here.” The difference is in the doctors: Medical Director Dr. Said Samra, who was named 2010 Physician of the Year at Bayshore Hospital, and his colleagues Dr. Assad H. Samra and Dr. Munjal Patel. You are in the best hands at Jeunesse, since the doctors perform even minimally invasive procedures, with the able assistance of their staff of qualified skin care specialists.
The spa offers a full line of cosmetic treatments, facials and skin care, laser treatments, spa and bridal packages. Whatever your choice, at Jeunesse you get the best of both worlds, where medical knowledge, precision, and compassion combine with a luxurious spa experience. “The doctors really take their time with patients,” Christine says. “It’s much more relaxed than in a doctor’s office.”
Christine reports that Jeunesse is opening a new spa location at 300 Perrine Road in Old Bridge. She suggests that you call, check the website or visit them on Facebook to find out about regularly scheduled events offering discounts on Botox® and Juvederm experiences, as well as other patient-appreciation programs.Whatever you need to put your best face forward this holiday season, you will find it at Jeunesse Medical Spa, along with confidence in the medical expertise that only doctors can provide.
Powered by eDirectory™