- Around Town
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Marlboro Medical Arts Building
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. John W. Griffith of Ranney School
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Oceana Designs
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - United Lacrosse
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pelican Pool, Spa, & Patio
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - fostermd
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tommys Coal Fired Pizza
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Company Profile - Salon Belladonna
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Our Pick - The Manfredi Auto Group
- 2016 Guide - Delicious Orchards
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
Jeunesse Medical Spa
733 North Beers Street,
Jeunesse, (French for youth), is a unique medical spa facility that was the first of its kind to open in Monmouth County. Procedures at the spa are under the supervision of three physicians, all board-certified in plastic surgery, as well as a staff of state-licensed aestheticians. At Jeunesse, the luxury and indulgence of traditional spa techniques combine with state of the art medical technology, to provide a relaxing, safe experience that will help you look and feel your best.
According to Spa Supervisor Christine Delello, Jeunesse offers a wide range of treatments, from basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures. Botox and X-treme Lashes are currently among the most popular options, she notes, adding that anything you would get at an ordinary spa will be more advanced here. The difference is in the doctors: Medical Director Dr. Said Samra, who was named 2010 Physician of the Year at Bayshore Hospital, and his colleagues Dr. Assad H. Samra and Dr. Munjal Patel. You are in the best hands at Jeunesse, since the doctors perform even minimally invasive procedures, with the able assistance of their staff of qualified skin care specialists.
The spa offers a full line of cosmetic treatments, facials and skin care, laser treatments, spa and bridal packages. Whatever your choice, at Jeunesse you get the best of both worlds, where medical knowledge, precision, and compassion combine with a luxurious spa experience. The doctors really take their time with patients, Christine says. Its much more relaxed than in a doctors office.
Christine reports that Jeunesse is opening a new spa location at 300 Perrine Road in Old Bridge. She suggests that you call, check the website or visit them on Facebook to find out about regularly scheduled events offering discounts on Botox and Juvederm experiences, as well as other patient-appreciation programs.Whatever you need to put your best face forward this holiday season, you will find it at Jeunesse Medical Spa, along with confidence in the medical expertise that only doctors can provide.
Powered by eDirectory™