- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sea Spa & Salon
- Our Pick - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Our Pick - Temple Gourmet Chinese
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
Jeunesse Medical Spa
733 North Beers Street,
Jeunesse, (French for “youth”), is a unique medical spa facility that was the first of its kind to open in Monmouth County. Procedures at the spa are under the supervision of three physicians, all board-certified in plastic surgery, as well as a staff of state-licensed aestheticians. At Jeunesse, the luxury and indulgence of traditional spa techniques combine with state of the art medical technology, to provide a relaxing, safe experience that will help you look and feel your best.
According to Spa Supervisor Christine Delello, Jeunesse offers a wide range of treatments, from basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures. “Botox® and X-treme Lashes® are currently among the most popular options,” she notes, adding that “anything you would get at an ordinary spa will be more advanced here.” The difference is in the doctors: Medical Director Dr. Said Samra, who was named 2010 Physician of the Year at Bayshore Hospital, and his colleagues Dr. Assad H. Samra and Dr. Munjal Patel. You are in the best hands at Jeunesse, since the doctors perform even minimally invasive procedures, with the able assistance of their staff of qualified skin care specialists.
The spa offers a full line of cosmetic treatments, facials and skin care, laser treatments, spa and bridal packages. Whatever your choice, at Jeunesse you get the best of both worlds, where medical knowledge, precision, and compassion combine with a luxurious spa experience. “The doctors really take their time with patients,” Christine says. “It’s much more relaxed than in a doctor’s office.”
Christine reports that Jeunesse is opening a new spa location at 300 Perrine Road in Old Bridge. She suggests that you call, check the website or visit them on Facebook to find out about regularly scheduled events offering discounts on Botox® and Juvederm experiences, as well as other patient-appreciation programs.Whatever you need to put your best face forward this holiday season, you will find it at Jeunesse Medical Spa, along with confidence in the medical expertise that only doctors can provide.
Powered by eDirectory™