- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- Learning Express Toys Partners with Local Teachers, Schools
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask the Expert - Kevin McKernan
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Monmouth EatBeat - TAPEO
- Staten Island EatBeat - Da Nico Ristorante
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Ammar Bazerbashi, M.D.
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- The Home - Cabitron
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
Jeunesse Medical Spa
733 North Beers Street,
Jeunesse, (French for youth), is a unique medical spa facility that was the first of its kind to open in Monmouth County. Procedures at the spa are under the supervision of three physicians, all board-certified in plastic surgery, as well as a staff of state-licensed aestheticians. At Jeunesse, the luxury and indulgence of traditional spa techniques combine with state of the art medical technology, to provide a relaxing, safe experience that will help you look and feel your best.
According to Spa Supervisor Christine Delello, Jeunesse offers a wide range of treatments, from basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures. Botox and X-treme Lashes are currently among the most popular options, she notes, adding that anything you would get at an ordinary spa will be more advanced here. The difference is in the doctors: Medical Director Dr. Said Samra, who was named 2010 Physician of the Year at Bayshore Hospital, and his colleagues Dr. Assad H. Samra and Dr. Munjal Patel. You are in the best hands at Jeunesse, since the doctors perform even minimally invasive procedures, with the able assistance of their staff of qualified skin care specialists.
The spa offers a full line of cosmetic treatments, facials and skin care, laser treatments, spa and bridal packages. Whatever your choice, at Jeunesse you get the best of both worlds, where medical knowledge, precision, and compassion combine with a luxurious spa experience. The doctors really take their time with patients, Christine says. Its much more relaxed than in a doctors office.
Christine reports that Jeunesse is opening a new spa location at 300 Perrine Road in Old Bridge. She suggests that you call, check the website or visit them on Facebook to find out about regularly scheduled events offering discounts on Botox and Juvederm experiences, as well as other patient-appreciation programs.Whatever you need to put your best face forward this holiday season, you will find it at Jeunesse Medical Spa, along with confidence in the medical expertise that only doctors can provide.
Powered by eDirectory™