- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Warren Tricomi
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- Gift Guide - Reliable Construction Services of New Jersey
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Health - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- The Home - Closettec
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - School Answers - Colts Neck Campus
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - Associated Pain Specialists
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
Jeunesse Medical Spa
733 North Beers Street,
Jeunesse, (French for “youth”), is a unique medical spa facility that was the first of its kind to open in Monmouth County. Procedures at the spa are under the supervision of three physicians, all board-certified in plastic surgery, as well as a staff of state-licensed aestheticians. At Jeunesse, the luxury and indulgence of traditional spa techniques combine with state of the art medical technology, to provide a relaxing, safe experience that will help you look and feel your best.
According to Spa Supervisor Christine Delello, Jeunesse offers a wide range of treatments, from basic self-enhancement treatments and anti-aging therapies to advanced laser cosmetic procedures. “Botox® and X-treme Lashes® are currently among the most popular options,” she notes, adding that “anything you would get at an ordinary spa will be more advanced here.” The difference is in the doctors: Medical Director Dr. Said Samra, who was named 2010 Physician of the Year at Bayshore Hospital, and his colleagues Dr. Assad H. Samra and Dr. Munjal Patel. You are in the best hands at Jeunesse, since the doctors perform even minimally invasive procedures, with the able assistance of their staff of qualified skin care specialists.
The spa offers a full line of cosmetic treatments, facials and skin care, laser treatments, spa and bridal packages. Whatever your choice, at Jeunesse you get the best of both worlds, where medical knowledge, precision, and compassion combine with a luxurious spa experience. “The doctors really take their time with patients,” Christine says. “It’s much more relaxed than in a doctor’s office.”
Christine reports that Jeunesse is opening a new spa location at 300 Perrine Road in Old Bridge. She suggests that you call, check the website or visit them on Facebook to find out about regularly scheduled events offering discounts on Botox® and Juvederm experiences, as well as other patient-appreciation programs.Whatever you need to put your best face forward this holiday season, you will find it at Jeunesse Medical Spa, along with confidence in the medical expertise that only doctors can provide.
Powered by eDirectory™