- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Cover Story
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Gift Guide - All-County Dermatology
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- European Wax Center
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Moretti Electrical Contractors
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Centers
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds
7 Drew Court
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750
Are you tired of the sun beating down on your living room, making you sweat while you try to relax? Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds has the solution, offering high quality custom window treatments for residential and commercial settings. Owner Beth Rooney uses only the finest grade of poplar and bass woods, knowing that superior materials will withstand the moisture, heat, and humidity in any environment.
Beth moved back to the Jersey Shore 10 years ago from Atlanta, and was looking for plantation shutters to put in her home, which looks out on the Shrewsbury River in Monmouth Beach; she found it difficult to find a quality wood shutter at a fair price. “We were able to create a relationship with a factory from Atlanta who would come north to sell and install shutters in our new home,” says Beth. “We realized that there was a need in Monmouth County for a quality, affordable wood shutter.”
Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds provides an experienced team who will install new window treatments to ensure total continuity with your window frame. They’ll also match any existing paint or stain so that the color of your new window treatment harmonizes with its surroundings. All products are competitively priced and can be crafted to fit any long, short, arched, or sloped window in your home. Customers can introduce the classic style of plantation shutters without covering any existing moulding or window detail.
Unparalleled in its ability to custom fit window frames of almost any age or style, Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds will provide a free estimate and a limited lifetime warranty for all products, which includes a 15-year guarantee on customized paint and stain.
“We treat each customer like we would want to be treated,” says Beth. “We proudly provide quality, made-in-America products, and we work with every customer from the first meeting through installation.” For those thinking of adding or replacing shutters and blinds, the company offers free in-home consultations with a variety of window treatment options to fit your needs.
Powered by eDirectory™