- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Fitness
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds
7 Drew Court
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750
Are you tired of the sun beating down on your living room, making you sweat while you try to relax? Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds has the solution, offering high quality custom window treatments for residential and commercial settings. Owner Beth Rooney uses only the finest grade of poplar and bass woods, knowing that superior materials will withstand the moisture, heat, and humidity in any environment.
Beth moved back to the Jersey Shore 10 years ago from Atlanta, and was looking for plantation shutters to put in her home, which looks out on the Shrewsbury River in Monmouth Beach; she found it difficult to find a quality wood shutter at a fair price. “We were able to create a relationship with a factory from Atlanta who would come north to sell and install shutters in our new home,” says Beth. “We realized that there was a need in Monmouth County for a quality, affordable wood shutter.”
Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds provides an experienced team who will install new window treatments to ensure total continuity with your window frame. They’ll also match any existing paint or stain so that the color of your new window treatment harmonizes with its surroundings. All products are competitively priced and can be crafted to fit any long, short, arched, or sloped window in your home. Customers can introduce the classic style of plantation shutters without covering any existing moulding or window detail.
Unparalleled in its ability to custom fit window frames of almost any age or style, Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters and Blinds will provide a free estimate and a limited lifetime warranty for all products, which includes a 15-year guarantee on customized paint and stain.
“We treat each customer like we would want to be treated,” says Beth. “We proudly provide quality, made-in-America products, and we work with every customer from the first meeting through installation.” For those thinking of adding or replacing shutters and blinds, the company offers free in-home consultations with a variety of window treatment options to fit your needs.
Powered by eDirectory™