- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Best Bet - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Cover Story
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Pain
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Our Picks
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Pick - Fuggetta Pools - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Our Pick - Monmouth St. Tile
Monmouth St. Tile
44 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
2175 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
“Details matter” is the motto of Avra Karak, owner/operator of Monmouth St. Tile when it comes to taking care of her customers. For over a dozen years, she and her staff have been helping area homeowners and prospective home buyers find ways to beautify their properties.
With her background in fashion, Avra has been able to use her skills with color and design to beautify living spaces throughout the home. She and her team use a variety of materials to help this transformation come alive. Monmouth St. Tile personally caters to every client’s needs from the design phase of their project to the finishing details, using the most refined selection of luxury tile in the industry.
The Monmouth St. Tile staff makes sure that every customer is treated warmly and professionally. “We get a lot of repeat business because of our relationship with people,” says Avra. “You get a friendly greeting when you walk in the door, and our love for tile gets customers excited.”
The in-house designers and consultants have helped create unique surfaces in stone, mosaics, artisan tile and porcelain for thousands of clients. The process begins through a one-on-one consultation with a staff member. The client will be asked about their style of home, particular likes, and the tone of the spaces in order to get the design started. Clients will then receive room-to-room drawings of each area to be tiled. Avra suggests, “Start with the one thing you fall in love with and build from that. After the process gets full underway, we make it a fun and creative experience for our clients.”
A pleasant atmosphere, user-friendly showroom, and customer service all reflect Avra’s style and enthusiasm. “Even after 12 years,” she says, “I am very passionate for this business.” Because of this and its unique selection of tile, Monmouth St. Tile stands out from the competition.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™