- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- All in the Details
- Out of the Park - Masucci
- Newsletter Articles
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Welch
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Our Pick - Monmouth St. Tile
Monmouth St. Tile
44 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
2175 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
“Details matter” is the motto of Avra Karak, owner/operator of Monmouth St. Tile when it comes to taking care of her customers. For over a dozen years, she and her staff have been helping area homeowners and prospective home buyers find ways to beautify their properties.
With her background in fashion, Avra has been able to use her skills with color and design to beautify living spaces throughout the home. She and her team use a variety of materials to help this transformation come alive. Monmouth St. Tile personally caters to every client’s needs from the design phase of their project to the finishing details, using the most refined selection of luxury tile in the industry.
The Monmouth St. Tile staff makes sure that every customer is treated warmly and professionally. “We get a lot of repeat business because of our relationship with people,” says Avra. “You get a friendly greeting when you walk in the door, and our love for tile gets customers excited.”
The in-house designers and consultants have helped create unique surfaces in stone, mosaics, artisan tile and porcelain for thousands of clients. The process begins through a one-on-one consultation with a staff member. The client will be asked about their style of home, particular likes, and the tone of the spaces in order to get the design started. Clients will then receive room-to-room drawings of each area to be tiled. Avra suggests, “Start with the one thing you fall in love with and build from that. After the process gets full underway, we make it a fun and creative experience for our clients.”
A pleasant atmosphere, user-friendly showroom, and customer service all reflect Avra’s style and enthusiasm. “Even after 12 years,” she says, “I am very passionate for this business.” Because of this and its unique selection of tile, Monmouth St. Tile stands out from the competition.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™