- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Solace Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Bentley Edison Vehicle Storage Special
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Our Pick - Monmouth St. Tile
Monmouth St. Tile
44 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
2175 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
“Details matter” is the motto of Avra Karak, owner/operator of Monmouth St. Tile when it comes to taking care of her customers. For over a dozen years, she and her staff have been helping area homeowners and prospective home buyers find ways to beautify their properties.
With her background in fashion, Avra has been able to use her skills with color and design to beautify living spaces throughout the home. She and her team use a variety of materials to help this transformation come alive. Monmouth St. Tile personally caters to every client’s needs from the design phase of their project to the finishing details, using the most refined selection of luxury tile in the industry.
The Monmouth St. Tile staff makes sure that every customer is treated warmly and professionally. “We get a lot of repeat business because of our relationship with people,” says Avra. “You get a friendly greeting when you walk in the door, and our love for tile gets customers excited.”
The in-house designers and consultants have helped create unique surfaces in stone, mosaics, artisan tile and porcelain for thousands of clients. The process begins through a one-on-one consultation with a staff member. The client will be asked about their style of home, particular likes, and the tone of the spaces in order to get the design started. Clients will then receive room-to-room drawings of each area to be tiled. Avra suggests, “Start with the one thing you fall in love with and build from that. After the process gets full underway, we make it a fun and creative experience for our clients.”
A pleasant atmosphere, user-friendly showroom, and customer service all reflect Avra’s style and enthusiasm. “Even after 12 years,” she says, “I am very passionate for this business.” Because of this and its unique selection of tile, Monmouth St. Tile stands out from the competition.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™