- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Vincent Hager
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- Cover Story
- John Muller
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Guide 2015 - K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cosmetics & Plastic surgery
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- HWB 2015 - Seaview Orthopaedic & Medical Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- A Hanukkah Story
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Tropical Style - Alan Perl
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Red Restaurant & Lounge
- Our Pick - Soho Studios for Hair
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™