- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- Gift Guide - Monster Mini Golf
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Arch Brow
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Our Pick - Cabinet Logistics LLC
- Our Pick: SeeView Remodeling Inc.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™