- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Cover Story
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- David Burke Fromagerie
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Decorating By Moira
- Company Profile - Shore Pain Management
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™