- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Hospitals
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Our Pick - Merri-Makers Caterers
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2015 - Leather & Fur Ranch
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™