- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Gift Guide - Ganga Asian Bistro
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Soul Focus
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- Newsletter Articles
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- What Finishes a Room?
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick: World Volkswagen
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- Keith Barclay - Aspiring Inventor Builds His Dreams
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumbagain. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the countrys top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TVs Home Improvement, is the companys national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday Friday from 8 am 5 pm, to help with customers needs.
Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the To-Do List things around the home quickly and properly, says Stephen. We sell service that other companies cant match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is On Time, Done Right. That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their To-Do Lists by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™