- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Park Avenue Bistro - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Gift Guide - The Channel Club
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Timeless Classicism - Flancbaum
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- The Home - Viscon Builders
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- Our Pick - Strollo’s Lighthouse
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dr. Phillipa Woodriffe
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2014 - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™