- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Best Bet - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Cover Story
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Glamour Shots®
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- A Diamond in the Rough - Habib
- Flight OF Fancy - The Berbers
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- European Wax Center
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Land Rover Monmouth
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Pick - triSpace Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™