- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - World Jeep Subaru
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Newsletter Articles
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Back 2 Health
- Our Pick - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Company Profile - Sparano Face & Nasal Institute
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™