- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Decorating Den
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Mathnasium
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics and Invisalign
- Company Profile - Samra Plastic Surgery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™