- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Michael Smolanoff
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- Gift Guide - Jaeger Kitchens
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- West Meets East - Namazi
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- Kids On The Move: Andrew Cerullo
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™