- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Best Bet - Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Northern Valley Affairs
- Gift Guide - Pietra Bella
- Best Bet - Trademart Interiors
- Health Talk
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Eats: Red
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™