- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bayshore Veterinary Hospital
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- Gift Guide - David Burke Fromagerie
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Decorating By Moira
- Our Pick - AJC Advisors
- Company Profile - Clothing & Style Consulting
- People On The Move
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™