- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Visage Hair Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- Cover Story
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Gift Guide: Affordable Garage Doors
- Gift Guide - Best Buy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Monmouth Dental Group
- Our Pick: The Bandy Group
- Our Pick: Home Away From Home Academy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™