- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Cover Story
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Holiday Gift Guide - Corbo Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- A Diamond in the Rough - Habib
- A Regal Invitation - Gracie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™