- Around Town
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Ask The Experts
- Jim ONeill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - The Bonney Read
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Cover Story
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Eats: Julias
- Monmouth EatBeat - The Bonney Read
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Craft Master Builders Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Gift Guide - Hoch Orthodontics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - High Performance Foot and Ankle Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Fitness
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Akasha
- Our Pick - The Cosmetic Medic
- Our Pick - Select Basement Waterproofing
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- People On The Move - Jeanine Doody, Two River Dairy
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumbagain. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the countrys top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TVs Home Improvement, is the companys national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday Friday from 8 am 5 pm, to help with customers needs.
Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the To-Do List things around the home quickly and properly, says Stephen. We sell service that other companies cant match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is On Time, Done Right. That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their To-Do Lists by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™