- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium of Marlboro
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- 2016 Guide - Emilys
- Best Bet - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Cover Story
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- The Journeyman - Dan Grimaldi
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Staten Island EatBeat - The Stone House
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Fitness & Exercise
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- A Hanukkah Story
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- The Community YMCA Announces New Board Leadership
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- 2016 Guide - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumbagain. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the countrys top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TVs Home Improvement, is the companys national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday Friday from 8 am 5 pm, to help with customers needs.
Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the To-Do List things around the home quickly and properly, says Stephen. We sell service that other companies cant match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is On Time, Done Right. That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their To-Do Lists by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™