- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Forefront Homes
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Awning Design
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- Gift Guide - Entertain With Jane
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - The Samra Group
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Fred Astaire Red Bank
- Company Profile - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Pick - Dance Attitudes
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Company Profile - CareOne
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
Mr. Handyman of NE Monmouth County
Performing a do-it-yourself project always seems like a great idea until you make that tenth trip to the hardware store for another item you forgot, or when you are screaming in pain after hammering your thumb…again. If you ever find yourself in these situations, it may be a good time to contact Stephen and Donna Boehler of Mr. Handyman, the country’s top-rated business for home improvements. Richard Karn, from the TV’s Home Improvement, is the company’s national spokesmen. The Boehlers operate one of 310 franchises in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Ireland, and Canada. They began running their Northeast Monmouth County location in October 2008.
Mr. Handyman is a professional service and has been in business nationally for 11 years. All of the employees work for the company; in other words, there are no day laborers or subcontractors. They are fully insured and bonded, and all employees are drug screened and go through extensive background checks.
The Boehlers’ philosophy is very simple: give the customer what they want and what they are paying for. This is why their employees will show up to your home on time and ready to do the work. All employees wear uniforms and drive company-marked vehicles that are stocked like mini home improvement stores. Mr. Handyman also offers live phone service, Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm, to help with customers’ needs.
“Our customers can expect professionalism from our company, as well as technicians that can take care of all the “To-Do List” things around the home quickly and properly,” says Stephen. “We sell service that other companies can’t match. Time is very precious these days, and our motto is ‘On Time, Done Right.’” That is certainly something many homeowners have trouble saying after they have tried to complete their “To-Do Lists” by themselves!
Powered by eDirectory™