- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Agostino
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- David Burke Fromagerie
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
719 North Beers Street, Suite 1C
Holmdel, NJ 07733
There are approximately 20,400 actively practicing orthopaedic surgeons and residents in the United States, making choosing one a difficult task when you have aching knees or a broken leg. Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists is committed to providing their patients with the newest in orthopaedic, pediatric, physician, and surgeon services in an atmosphere of compassion at their comfortable, modern facilities. No matter if you are suffering from a chronic condition or have been recently injured, the doctors and staff are committed to helping you better understand the causes and potential ramifications of your condition so that they can make informed decisions concerning your treatment options.
Everyone at Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists understands that successful treatment takes into consideration the elements of comfort, aesthetics, and functionality. This is why they strive to provide solutions that address each of these elements while achieving the optimal health of each of their patients.
The staff participates in a variety of continuing education programs to ensure that it is providing its clients with the best and latest treatment options available. Whether you have a child that has scoliosis, an active adult with a sports-related injury, or a more sedentary senior combating arthritis, Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists works to provide comprehensive treatments to address those unique needs.
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists have helped hundreds of Monmouth County residents cope with the painful and often debilitating effects of knee pains, shin splints, and stress fractures - among the many bone and joint issues they understand. The staff will also prescribe therapies, including exercises and orthotics, to supplement and maintain the beneficial effects of your treatment procedures.
The practice is currently accepting new patients and no referral is necessary. Contact them today to schedule an initial consultation and analysis of the treatment appropriate for your particular condition. And before you know it with the help of Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists, you’ll be back on your feet and feeling great.
Powered by eDirectory™