- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - AJC Advisors
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Cover Story
- Colts Neck’s Vanessa Oriolo
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Strong Bonds
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- 2016 Guide - Island Auto Group
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health - Kensington Court
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Pick - Teak Restaurant
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- The Guide 2016 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
719 North Beers Street, Suite 1C
Holmdel, NJ 07733
There are approximately 20,400 actively practicing orthopaedic surgeons and residents in the United States, making choosing one a difficult task when you have aching knees or a broken leg. Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists is committed to providing their patients with the newest in orthopaedic, pediatric, physician, and surgeon services in an atmosphere of compassion at their comfortable, modern facilities. No matter if you are suffering from a chronic condition or have been recently injured, the doctors and staff are committed to helping you better understand the causes and potential ramifications of your condition so that they can make informed decisions concerning your treatment options.
Everyone at Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists understands that successful treatment takes into consideration the elements of comfort, aesthetics, and functionality. This is why they strive to provide solutions that address each of these elements while achieving the optimal health of each of their patients.
The staff participates in a variety of continuing education programs to ensure that it is providing its clients with the best and latest treatment options available. Whether you have a child that has scoliosis, an active adult with a sports-related injury, or a more sedentary senior combating arthritis, Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists works to provide comprehensive treatments to address those unique needs.
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists have helped hundreds of Monmouth County residents cope with the painful and often debilitating effects of knee pains, shin splints, and stress fractures - among the many bone and joint issues they understand. The staff will also prescribe therapies, including exercises and orthotics, to supplement and maintain the beneficial effects of your treatment procedures.
The practice is currently accepting new patients and no referral is necessary. Contact them today to schedule an initial consultation and analysis of the treatment appropriate for your particular condition. And before you know it with the help of Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists, you’ll be back on your feet and feeling great.
Powered by eDirectory™