- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- The Marlboro Man
- Joshing Around
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Brown’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- Gift Guide - East Coast Pool Concepts
- Gift Guide - AW Eurostile
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Company Profile - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2014 - 732-Express
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
719 North Beers Street, Suite 1C
Holmdel, NJ 07733
There are approximately 20,400 actively practicing orthopaedic surgeons and residents in the United States, making choosing one a difficult task when you have aching knees or a broken leg. Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists is committed to providing their patients with the newest in orthopaedic, pediatric, physician, and surgeon services in an atmosphere of compassion at their comfortable, modern facilities. No matter if you are suffering from a chronic condition or have been recently injured, the doctors and staff are committed to helping you better understand the causes and potential ramifications of your condition so that they can make informed decisions concerning your treatment options.
Everyone at Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists understands that successful treatment takes into consideration the elements of comfort, aesthetics, and functionality. This is why they strive to provide solutions that address each of these elements while achieving the optimal health of each of their patients.
The staff participates in a variety of continuing education programs to ensure that it is providing its clients with the best and latest treatment options available. Whether you have a child that has scoliosis, an active adult with a sports-related injury, or a more sedentary senior combating arthritis, Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists works to provide comprehensive treatments to address those unique needs.
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists have helped hundreds of Monmouth County residents cope with the painful and often debilitating effects of knee pains, shin splints, and stress fractures - among the many bone and joint issues they understand. The staff will also prescribe therapies, including exercises and orthotics, to supplement and maintain the beneficial effects of your treatment procedures.
The practice is currently accepting new patients and no referral is necessary. Contact them today to schedule an initial consultation and analysis of the treatment appropriate for your particular condition. And before you know it with the help of Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists, you’ll be back on your feet and feeling great.
Powered by eDirectory™