- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Cover Story
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Paul Parmar: A man of the world
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Gift Guide - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pain
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Newsletter Articles
- Asbury Park
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Ranney School
- Our Pick: Woodloch Resort
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Kids On The Move: Danielle D’Elia
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Our Pick: Porterhouse Grill
3679 Route 9 North
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
It’s date night. You are deciding on the right place for a great dinner as a couple, and you want to try something other than the familiar place down the street. That means it must be time to visit The Porterhouse Grill, the first premiere steakhouse in Old Bridge. This establishment, which opened in 2008, is a classic steakhouse with a modern twist, providing the best atmosphere for adults in the area.
From special lunches and dinners during the week to live entertainment, The Porterhouse Grill is the place to be. This restaurant offers prime certified Angus beef, as well as chicken, pork, lamb, and seafood dishes, and their Happy Hour features free hot h’or d’oeuvres. Additionally, two different three-course, prix-fixe meals are available Sunday through Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, Porterhouse Grill offers entertainment.
Porterhouse Grill is family owned and operated by Billy Bisnauthsing, Rita DeGirolamo, and Ann Valentino, who have nearly 40 years of combined experience in the restaurant business. Executive Chef Keith Roybal graduated with honors from a New York City restaurant school apprenticeship at an exclusive four-star restaurant on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and has more than 16 years of culinary experience.
“One feature that helps Porterhouse Grill stand out is the team’s dedication to freshness,” says Rita. “Only quality products are used in our establishment.Wemake all of our dishes fromscratch, desserts are also made “in house,” as well as our onion rings.”
Porterhouse Grill can even host your special occasion in one of its private party rooms, which can hold up to either 35 or 85 people. So whether its quiet night out with a loved one or a family celebration, Porterhouse Grill should be your next destination for a lovely, local evening out. Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 11 am to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday, 11 am – 3 pm Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, half-price drinks 12:30 – 6:30 pm
Powered by eDirectory™