- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Jim ONeill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - United Lacrosse
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- Cover Story
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- Middletown’s Trevor van Riemsdyk
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Getting In Shape For Women
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Gift Guide - Wine Academy Superstores
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health 2015 - Bariatrics
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vito Mazza Salon and Spa
- Our Pick - Troost Bros. Inc.
- Company Profile - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Remedi Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffr Salon & Spa
- Company Profile - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Our Pick: Porterhouse Grill
3679 Route 9 North
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Its date night. You are deciding on the right place for a great dinner as a couple, and you want to try something other than the familiar place down the street. That means it must be time to visit The Porterhouse Grill, the first premiere steakhouse in Old Bridge. This establishment, which opened in 2008, is a classic steakhouse with a modern twist, providing the best atmosphere for adults in the area.
From special lunches and dinners during the week to live entertainment, The Porterhouse Grill is the place to be. This restaurant offers prime certified Angus beef, as well as chicken, pork, lamb, and seafood dishes, and their Happy Hour features free hot hor doeuvres. Additionally, two different three-course, prix-fixe meals are available Sunday through Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, Porterhouse Grill offers entertainment.
Porterhouse Grill is family owned and operated by Billy Bisnauthsing, Rita DeGirolamo, and Ann Valentino, who have nearly 40 years of combined experience in the restaurant business. Executive Chef Keith Roybal graduated with honors from a New York City restaurant school apprenticeship at an exclusive four-star restaurant on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and has more than 16 years of culinary experience.
One feature that helps Porterhouse Grill stand out is the teams dedication to freshness, says Rita. Only quality products are used in our establishment.Wemake all of our dishes fromscratch, desserts are also made in house, as well as our onion rings.
Porterhouse Grill can even host your special occasion in one of its private party rooms, which can hold up to either 35 or 85 people. So whether its quiet night out with a loved one or a family celebration, Porterhouse Grill should be your next destination for a lovely, local evening out. Hours: Sunday Thursday, 11 am to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday, 11 am 3 pm Happy Hour: Monday Friday, half-price drinks 12:30 6:30 pm
Powered by eDirectory™