- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Cover Story
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Karen Polle
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Dance
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Vintner’s Circle
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- Our Pick - Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
- Our Pick - The Original Oyster
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Our Pick: Porterhouse Grill
3679 Route 9 North
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
It’s date night. You are deciding on the right place for a great dinner as a couple, and you want to try something other than the familiar place down the street. That means it must be time to visit The Porterhouse Grill, the first premiere steakhouse in Old Bridge. This establishment, which opened in 2008, is a classic steakhouse with a modern twist, providing the best atmosphere for adults in the area.
From special lunches and dinners during the week to live entertainment, The Porterhouse Grill is the place to be. This restaurant offers prime certified Angus beef, as well as chicken, pork, lamb, and seafood dishes, and their Happy Hour features free hot h’or d’oeuvres. Additionally, two different three-course, prix-fixe meals are available Sunday through Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, Porterhouse Grill offers entertainment.
Porterhouse Grill is family owned and operated by Billy Bisnauthsing, Rita DeGirolamo, and Ann Valentino, who have nearly 40 years of combined experience in the restaurant business. Executive Chef Keith Roybal graduated with honors from a New York City restaurant school apprenticeship at an exclusive four-star restaurant on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and has more than 16 years of culinary experience.
“One feature that helps Porterhouse Grill stand out is the team’s dedication to freshness,” says Rita. “Only quality products are used in our establishment.Wemake all of our dishes fromscratch, desserts are also made “in house,” as well as our onion rings.”
Porterhouse Grill can even host your special occasion in one of its private party rooms, which can hold up to either 35 or 85 people. So whether its quiet night out with a loved one or a family celebration, Porterhouse Grill should be your next destination for a lovely, local evening out. Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 11 am to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday, 11 am – 3 pm Happy Hour: Monday – Friday, half-price drinks 12:30 – 6:30 pm
Powered by eDirectory™