- Around Town
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Cover Story
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Life on the Strip
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Staten Island EatBeat - Chinar On The Island
- Staten Island EatBeat - Maxs Es-Ca
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel
- Gift Guide - Wine Academy Superstores
- Gift Guide - Jessie Wellness
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Health 2015 - Fertility
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- There's No Place Like Home
- Award-Winning Country Estate
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Asbury Park
- Our Picks
- HWB 2015 - Saint Peters Sports
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- Keith Barclay - Aspiring Inventor Builds His Dreams
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Galaxy Toyota
- Company Profile - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Company Profile - J.E. Mowery & Son
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Our Pick: Porterhouse Grill
3679 Route 9 North
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Its date night. You are deciding on the right place for a great dinner as a couple, and you want to try something other than the familiar place down the street. That means it must be time to visit The Porterhouse Grill, the first premiere steakhouse in Old Bridge. This establishment, which opened in 2008, is a classic steakhouse with a modern twist, providing the best atmosphere for adults in the area.
From special lunches and dinners during the week to live entertainment, The Porterhouse Grill is the place to be. This restaurant offers prime certified Angus beef, as well as chicken, pork, lamb, and seafood dishes, and their Happy Hour features free hot hor doeuvres. Additionally, two different three-course, prix-fixe meals are available Sunday through Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, Porterhouse Grill offers entertainment.
Porterhouse Grill is family owned and operated by Billy Bisnauthsing, Rita DeGirolamo, and Ann Valentino, who have nearly 40 years of combined experience in the restaurant business. Executive Chef Keith Roybal graduated with honors from a New York City restaurant school apprenticeship at an exclusive four-star restaurant on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and has more than 16 years of culinary experience.
One feature that helps Porterhouse Grill stand out is the teams dedication to freshness, says Rita. Only quality products are used in our establishment.Wemake all of our dishes fromscratch, desserts are also made in house, as well as our onion rings.
Porterhouse Grill can even host your special occasion in one of its private party rooms, which can hold up to either 35 or 85 people. So whether its quiet night out with a loved one or a family celebration, Porterhouse Grill should be your next destination for a lovely, local evening out. Hours: Sunday Thursday, 11 am to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday, 11 am 3 pm Happy Hour: Monday Friday, half-price drinks 12:30 6:30 pm
Powered by eDirectory™