- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore BBQ
- Gift Guide - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Bonnie Cake
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Kids On The Move - Claire McKittrick
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Our Pick - Rigoletto Trattoria
418 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07701
Rigoletto Trattoria owners Maria and John invite you to dine on delicious, authentic, regional Italian cuisine. Chef John has been a member of Societé Culinare Philanthropique, the oldest association of chefs, cooks and pastry chefs in the United States, since 1994. As a member of this exclusive and prestigious culinary society of more than 400 members, John’s freshly prepared meals at Rigoletto Trattoria, from antipasto to dessert, will amaze and delight you. “It’s not a society that you pay to get in to. You have to be sponsored by another chef,” Maria says, underscoring the excellence of the meals that Rigoletto Trattoria serves.
Whether you’re craving a panini, pizza, salad, or wrap for lunch, or a dinner with a distinct Tuscany flair, Rigoletto Trattoria will prepare the perfect meal for you while you enjoy their traditional Italian ambiance. Large tables allow you to comfortably seat your entire family, while murals of dukes, jesters, and madams give a warm European feel to dining room, accented with curtains and mirrors. Their friendly wait staff will inform you of any specials. Don’t be surprised if they recommend the Shrimp Lucia or Pork Cippolina, two of their signature entrees. Be sure to leave room for cannoli, tiramisu, or a slice of Italian cheesecake. “We use the finest, freshest ingredients to make all our dishes and desserts on premises. We specialize in preparing fresh meals, and because of that, can also accommodate people’s special dietary needs.” Maria says.
Come in on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and enjoy a generous helping of Pasta D’aria, your choice of salad and up to three specialty pasta dishes served tableside for $19.95. Or stop by on “Family Style Wednesdays” and enjoy platters for two. Reservations are available for private parties, as well as offpremises catering, with a full wait staff.
Rigoletto Trattoria serves lunch 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and dinner 4:30-11 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and dinner from 2-9 p.m. on Sunday. Maria encourages you to “Bring your favorite bottle of red or white, and experience a touch of Tuscany.”
Powered by eDirectory™