- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- Cover Story
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Gift Guide - femme - by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Richmond Chandelier
- Our Pick - Jeweled Studio
- Our Pick - Red Bank Gastroenterology
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Our Pick - Rigoletto Trattoria
418 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07701
Rigoletto Trattoria owners Maria and John invite you to dine on delicious, authentic, regional Italian cuisine. Chef John has been a member of Societé Culinare Philanthropique, the oldest association of chefs, cooks and pastry chefs in the United States, since 1994. As a member of this exclusive and prestigious culinary society of more than 400 members, John’s freshly prepared meals at Rigoletto Trattoria, from antipasto to dessert, will amaze and delight you. “It’s not a society that you pay to get in to. You have to be sponsored by another chef,” Maria says, underscoring the excellence of the meals that Rigoletto Trattoria serves.
Whether you’re craving a panini, pizza, salad, or wrap for lunch, or a dinner with a distinct Tuscany flair, Rigoletto Trattoria will prepare the perfect meal for you while you enjoy their traditional Italian ambiance. Large tables allow you to comfortably seat your entire family, while murals of dukes, jesters, and madams give a warm European feel to dining room, accented with curtains and mirrors. Their friendly wait staff will inform you of any specials. Don’t be surprised if they recommend the Shrimp Lucia or Pork Cippolina, two of their signature entrees. Be sure to leave room for cannoli, tiramisu, or a slice of Italian cheesecake. “We use the finest, freshest ingredients to make all our dishes and desserts on premises. We specialize in preparing fresh meals, and because of that, can also accommodate people’s special dietary needs.” Maria says.
Come in on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and enjoy a generous helping of Pasta D’aria, your choice of salad and up to three specialty pasta dishes served tableside for $19.95. Or stop by on “Family Style Wednesdays” and enjoy platters for two. Reservations are available for private parties, as well as offpremises catering, with a full wait staff.
Rigoletto Trattoria serves lunch 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and dinner 4:30-11 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and dinner from 2-9 p.m. on Sunday. Maria encourages you to “Bring your favorite bottle of red or white, and experience a touch of Tuscany.”
Powered by eDirectory™