- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Dance
- Gift Guide - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- The Home - Closettec
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Our Pick: Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Our Pick - Rigoletto Trattoria
418 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07701
Rigoletto Trattoria owners Maria and John invite you to dine on delicious, authentic, regional Italian cuisine. Chef John has been a member of Societé Culinare Philanthropique, the oldest association of chefs, cooks and pastry chefs in the United States, since 1994. As a member of this exclusive and prestigious culinary society of more than 400 members, John’s freshly prepared meals at Rigoletto Trattoria, from antipasto to dessert, will amaze and delight you. “It’s not a society that you pay to get in to. You have to be sponsored by another chef,” Maria says, underscoring the excellence of the meals that Rigoletto Trattoria serves.
Whether you’re craving a panini, pizza, salad, or wrap for lunch, or a dinner with a distinct Tuscany flair, Rigoletto Trattoria will prepare the perfect meal for you while you enjoy their traditional Italian ambiance. Large tables allow you to comfortably seat your entire family, while murals of dukes, jesters, and madams give a warm European feel to dining room, accented with curtains and mirrors. Their friendly wait staff will inform you of any specials. Don’t be surprised if they recommend the Shrimp Lucia or Pork Cippolina, two of their signature entrees. Be sure to leave room for cannoli, tiramisu, or a slice of Italian cheesecake. “We use the finest, freshest ingredients to make all our dishes and desserts on premises. We specialize in preparing fresh meals, and because of that, can also accommodate people’s special dietary needs.” Maria says.
Come in on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and enjoy a generous helping of Pasta D’aria, your choice of salad and up to three specialty pasta dishes served tableside for $19.95. Or stop by on “Family Style Wednesdays” and enjoy platters for two. Reservations are available for private parties, as well as offpremises catering, with a full wait staff.
Rigoletto Trattoria serves lunch 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and dinner 4:30-11 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and dinner from 2-9 p.m. on Sunday. Maria encourages you to “Bring your favorite bottle of red or white, and experience a touch of Tuscany.”
Powered by eDirectory™