- Around Town
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - Craft Master Builders Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Day Tripper - Turtle Back Zoo
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Company Profile - fostermd
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Fitness & Exercise
- Health Talk - Ammar Bazerbashi, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- 2016 Guide - Vito Mazza Salon
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Rodmans Building Inc.
Our Pick - Rigoletto Trattoria
418 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07701
Rigoletto Trattoria owners Maria and John invite you to dine on delicious, authentic, regional Italian cuisine. Chef John has been a member of Societ Culinare Philanthropique, the oldest association of chefs, cooks and pastry chefs in the United States, since 1994. As a member of this exclusive and prestigious culinary society of more than 400 members, Johns freshly prepared meals at Rigoletto Trattoria, from antipasto to dessert, will amaze and delight you. Its not a society that you pay to get in to. You have to be sponsored by another chef, Maria says, underscoring the excellence of the meals that Rigoletto Trattoria serves.
Whether youre craving a panini, pizza, salad, or wrap for lunch, or a dinner with a distinct Tuscany flair, Rigoletto Trattoria will prepare the perfect meal for you while you enjoy their traditional Italian ambiance. Large tables allow you to comfortably seat your entire family, while murals of dukes, jesters, and madams give a warm European feel to dining room, accented with curtains and mirrors. Their friendly wait staff will inform you of any specials. Dont be surprised if they recommend the Shrimp Lucia or Pork Cippolina, two of their signature entrees. Be sure to leave room for cannoli, tiramisu, or a slice of Italian cheesecake. We use the finest, freshest ingredients to make all our dishes and desserts on premises. We specialize in preparing fresh meals, and because of that, can also accommodate peoples special dietary needs. Maria says.
Come in on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and enjoy a generous helping of Pasta Daria, your choice of salad and up to three specialty pasta dishes served tableside for $19.95. Or stop by on Family Style Wednesdays and enjoy platters for two. Reservations are available for private parties, as well as offpremises catering, with a full wait staff.
Rigoletto Trattoria serves lunch 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and dinner 4:30-11 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and dinner from 2-9 p.m. on Sunday. Maria encourages you to Bring your favorite bottle of red or white, and experience a touch of Tuscany.
Powered by eDirectory™