- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Sport Spot
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sunshine Solar Systems
- Our Pick - Lowy’s Moving Service
- Our Pick - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move - Tom and Hedy Valledolmo
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first “members only” center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesn’t mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but it’s also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™