- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- Holiday Gift Guide - The Couture Exchange
- Holiday Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- Our Pick - JEM Breast & Women's Imaging Center
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first “members only” center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesn’t mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but it’s also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™