- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Cover Story
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - L.A. Dance Center of the Arts
- Gift Guide - All-County Dermatology
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Traditions - Monteforte
- Chateau Campillay
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Our Pick - Kol Marble & Granite
- Our Pick - Back 2 Health
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first “members only” center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesn’t mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but it’s also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™