- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Cover Story
- Elizabeth Masucci
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Dr. Yong and Moon ChooOn a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2016 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- Tiles Unlimited - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spas
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Fit for a King - The Klings
- Newsletter Articles
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- People On The Move
- Rhoda Geller - A Coach For Life
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Daszkowski, Tompkins, Weg & Carbonella CPA PC
- The Guide 2015 - Angelinas Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Rodmans Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first members only center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesnt mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but its also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™