- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2016 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- The Guide 2015 - ClosetTec
- Cover Story
- Jersey Boy - Jim Florentine
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- GiftGuide - Normandie Bakery
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- Gift Guide - George Wall Ford
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Teak Restaurant
- Company Profile - AJC Advisors
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first members only center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesnt mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but its also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™