- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Cover Story
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- A Commanding Presence
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Cabinets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- Our Pick - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Pick - Ray Catena of Edison
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first “members only” center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesn’t mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but it’s also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™