- Around Town
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- How you can help
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Capital Paint Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Gift Guide - Brown’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- Flight OF Fancy - The Berbers
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Meridan Health - October is Breast Health Awareness Month
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
- Our Pick - Capital Paint Centers
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2013 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first “members only” center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesn’t mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but it’s also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™