- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Forefront Homes
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Gift Guide - Addison Park
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Great Estate: Areta Bendo
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- People On The Move
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
Our Pick: Space Odyssey USA
Space Odyssey USA
491 South Dean Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Jim and Elvira Grau did the unimaginable. They took an old, empty warehouse in Englewood and turned it into one of the hottest entertainment venues in the country by opening Space Odyssey USA. This indoor facility is the first “members only” center to emphasize family interaction. Their mission is simple: allow families to experience the best attractions available in a safe, clean, and tightened environment.
Space Odyssey USA combines space for physical activity and entertainment that children, teens, and adults will love. Membership to the facility allows for admission-free access every day. The idea of members only helps prevent overcrowding and ensures that families are always able to come and enjoy activities like a three-level indoor playground, train ride, toddler area, and basketball court. Membership also brings special invitations to free events and parties, such as complimentary bowling and laser tag. That doesn’t mean you must be a member to enjoy Space Odyssey USA. Non-members are welcome as guests for a one-day guest trial fee.
Not only is Space Odyssey a great place for a day of family fun, but it’s also a spectacular place to host your next party. You can choose from a wide selection of packages or customize your own to create a celebration to remember. All birthday party packages for kids include a private room for the duration of the party, organized activities, two party hosts, invitations, food, and more.
However, it is about more than just birthday parties at Space Odyssey. Why not make it the location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah or a Sweet 16? With more than 26,000 square feet of space available and over $1 million in entertainment on site, this is a great location for all ages to celebrate that special day. All-inclusive parties include the games and attractions, an entertainment package with a DJ, emcee, dancers, and glow-in-the dark giveaways, as well as all in-house decor and rentals. All of this truly makes Space Odyssey USA an out-of-this-world experience.
Powered by eDirectory™