- Around Town
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Capital Paint Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Shrewsbury Volkswagen
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- Company Profile - Rockwell Dentistry
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™