- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - 732-Express
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Gift Guide - Atlantic Age Management
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Full Circle - The Gamzas
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™