- Around Town
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DAgnes
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Monmouth EatBeat - Beach Tavern Restaurant
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- 2016 Guide - Vito Mazza Salon
- Gift Guide - J.Vincent Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Blog - Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S.
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- ProFysio Physical Therapy
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Hospitals
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Remedi Spa
- 2016 Guide - Sam Vera Restaurant
- 2016 Guide - Staten Island Furrier
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazzas relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribunes 2011 Readers Choice Awards.
Were energetic, Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food, Rosa says. At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that cant be duplicated anywhere else. Its sure to please everyone who dines here. Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
Come try us, Freire says. When you do, youll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™