- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Monmouth EatBeat - Beach Tavern Restaurant
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Gift Guide - Gold Coast Cadillac HUMMER Saab
- Gift Guide - L’Acqua Ristorante
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Meridian Weightless
- Health - Kensington Court
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™