- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Cover Story
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Closettec
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - David Burke Fromagerie
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Cracked Olive Market
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Our Pick - Cake Bake & Roll
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™