- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- Cover Story
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bob Cutrupi
- Nick Mishoe - Dancing In The National Spotlight
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Meridian Health
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™