- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Cover Story
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Two River Theater Company
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Gift Guide - The Great Atlantic Porch Company
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Wilkinson - The Perfect Fit
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Our Picks
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Pick - Bayshore Community Hospital
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™