- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Cover Story
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- A Town Turned Around
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Gift Guide - Final Coat Exteriors
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Our Picks
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Company Profile - Avanti Day Resort
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber Kitchens
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Our Pick - Terrazza
273 High Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
When Joel Rosa and Nicholas Freire opened Terrazza in March of 2011, they had one goal in mind: To offer an exceptional fine dining experience by serving their own unique brand of Latin cuisine. Their fun, engaging personalities inspire them to hold special events, such as live nine-piece bands and cigar nights, that augment Terrazza’s relaxed, sophisticated ambiance. Terrazza was voted one of the best fine dining restaurants in Middlesex County in Home News Tribune’s 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards.
“We’re energetic,” Executive Chef Freire says of himself and General Manager Rosa. “We want to offer our customers a fantastic white glove dining experience, but also want to make it a place where they can come relax and enjoy themselves in a mature environment.”
Freire has previously served as a head chef at other high-end restaurants, and his diverse culinary skills shine in every dish he prepares. “There are wide selections of cultures that make up Latin food,” Rosa says. “At Terrazza, Nicholas offers his own distinct cuisine, in both flavor and presentation, which comes from his previous experiences that can’t be duplicated anywhere else. It’s sure to please everyone who dines here.” Located just off the Parkway before the Driscoll Bridge, Terrazza offers Monmouth County residents outstanding Latin dining close to home. Whether you want to take advantage of their express lunch menu during work ($6.99 for soup, sandwich, or petite entrees), unwind at happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, listen to a DJ or live band while you dine on the weekends, or savor a high-end meal indoors or on their private patio, Terrazza has it all.
With free parking and comfortable seating for more than 200 customers, Terrazza is also the perfect location to host a private function, and has many different catering options to choose from. Be sure to friend them on Facebook to hear about their latest special events.
“Come try us,” Freire says. When you do, you’ll discover why customers routinely rave about their food, service, presentation, and ambiance.
Powered by eDirectory™