- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Scott Rasmussen
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Radiology
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - Jeweled Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- Richard and Nancy Cohen
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Design Trends
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- Our Pick: de Jensen Salon & Spa
- Our Pick - Capital Paint Centers
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2014 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
Our Pick: The Bandy Group
The Bandy Group @ Better Homes Realty
10 Merchants Way
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Sarah Bandy did not start off as a real estate agent. At 21, she became the president and co-founder of a multi-million dollar corporation. After 10 years of success, she moved on to create a women's ready-to-wear collection that was carried by Bloomingdales and specialty boutiques across the U.S. In the past four years, she has brought her "failure is not an option" attitude toward her realty business.
The Bandy Group's goal is to offer a more fulfilling home buying and selling experience, to serve the real estate community with integrity, and to provide exceptional service to its clients. "The fundamental dynamics of today’s real estate market place is shifting and continues to evolve," says Sarah, who cites her strength, determination, and confidence as keys to her success. "However, The Bandy Group is excited to help facilitate a better working relationships between agents and consumers, thereby, ensuring a smooth transactional experience."
When clients work with the Bandy Group, they can expect to see creativity, the use of leading edge technology, and grassroots marketing to help make the buying and selling process smoother. "The mission of The Bandy Group is to develop and utilize innovative marketing concepts that will enhance the performance of our group in the most current market environment," says Sarah. This includes using social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to reach out to current and/or prospective clients.
Sarah has been featured in national newspapers, magazines, industry publications, and the Saturday edition of the Today show. However, her latest media entry is as the star of her web-based, reality show. She is the star of "Project: Reality Real Estate", a weekly show, documenting her goal of netting $1 million in a year. Inspired by Gary Keller's book, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", Sarah is documenting her efforts at www.SarahBandy.com and allowing viewers to get an inside look at what it takes to be a successful realtor. They will also be able to ask questions and comment on the show via the website. The site also features a countdown of the number of days remaining, the number of listings sold, and a running tally of her revenue.
Powered by eDirectory™