- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- Best Bet - Swimsuit Station
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- European Wax Center
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Our Pick - Asahi
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Our Pick: The Bandy Group
The Bandy Group @ Better Homes Realty
10 Merchants Way
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Sarah Bandy did not start off as a real estate agent. At 21, she became the president and co-founder of a multi-million dollar corporation. After 10 years of success, she moved on to create a women's ready-to-wear collection that was carried by Bloomingdales and specialty boutiques across the U.S. In the past four years, she has brought her "failure is not an option" attitude toward her realty business.
The Bandy Group's goal is to offer a more fulfilling home buying and selling experience, to serve the real estate community with integrity, and to provide exceptional service to its clients. "The fundamental dynamics of today’s real estate market place is shifting and continues to evolve," says Sarah, who cites her strength, determination, and confidence as keys to her success. "However, The Bandy Group is excited to help facilitate a better working relationships between agents and consumers, thereby, ensuring a smooth transactional experience."
When clients work with the Bandy Group, they can expect to see creativity, the use of leading edge technology, and grassroots marketing to help make the buying and selling process smoother. "The mission of The Bandy Group is to develop and utilize innovative marketing concepts that will enhance the performance of our group in the most current market environment," says Sarah. This includes using social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to reach out to current and/or prospective clients.
Sarah has been featured in national newspapers, magazines, industry publications, and the Saturday edition of the Today show. However, her latest media entry is as the star of her web-based, reality show. She is the star of "Project: Reality Real Estate", a weekly show, documenting her goal of netting $1 million in a year. Inspired by Gary Keller's book, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", Sarah is documenting her efforts at www.SarahBandy.com and allowing viewers to get an inside look at what it takes to be a successful realtor. They will also be able to ask questions and comment on the show via the website. The site also features a countdown of the number of days remaining, the number of listings sold, and a running tally of her revenue.
Powered by eDirectory™