- Around Town
- RCDS Partners with Level Up Village (LUV) to Offer STEAM Courses
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Guide 2015 - DeMarcos Catering & Gourmet Deli
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Distinctive Doors and Millwork
- Gift Guide - Wegmans Food Market
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Fit for a King - The Klings
- The Meeting Place - The Del Dottos
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Our Pick - GloBar SkinArt Studio
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- Kids On The Move: Danielle DElia
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- 2016 Guide - Fushimi
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick: The Bandy Group
The Bandy Group @ Better Homes Realty
10 Merchants Way
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Sarah Bandy did not start off as a real estate agent. At 21, she became the president and co-founder of a multi-million dollar corporation. After 10 years of success, she moved on to create a women's ready-to-wear collection that was carried by Bloomingdales and specialty boutiques across the U.S. In the past four years, she has brought her "failure is not an option" attitude toward her realty business.
The Bandy Group's goal is to offer a more fulfilling home buying and selling experience, to serve the real estate community with integrity, and to provide exceptional service to its clients. "The fundamental dynamics of todays real estate market place is shifting and continues to evolve," says Sarah, who cites her strength, determination, and confidence as keys to her success. "However, The Bandy Group is excited to help facilitate a better working relationships between agents and consumers, thereby, ensuring a smooth transactional experience."
When clients work with the Bandy Group, they can expect to see creativity, the use of leading edge technology, and grassroots marketing to help make the buying and selling process smoother. "The mission of The Bandy Group is to develop and utilize innovative marketing concepts that will enhance the performance of our group in the most current market environment," says Sarah. This includes using social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to reach out to current and/or prospective clients.
Sarah has been featured in national newspapers, magazines, industry publications, and the Saturday edition of the Today show. However, her latest media entry is as the star of her web-based, reality show. She is the star of "Project: Reality Real Estate", a weekly show, documenting her goal of netting $1 million in a year. Inspired by Gary Keller's book, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", Sarah is documenting her efforts at www.SarahBandy.com and allowing viewers to get an inside look at what it takes to be a successful realtor. They will also be able to ask questions and comment on the show via the website. The site also features a countdown of the number of days remaining, the number of listings sold, and a running tally of her revenue.
Powered by eDirectory™