- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Julia’s
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Our Pick - Only Perfect Parties
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Our Pick: The Bandy Group
The Bandy Group @ Better Homes Realty
10 Merchants Way
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Sarah Bandy did not start off as a real estate agent. At 21, she became the president and co-founder of a multi-million dollar corporation. After 10 years of success, she moved on to create a women's ready-to-wear collection that was carried by Bloomingdales and specialty boutiques across the U.S. In the past four years, she has brought her "failure is not an option" attitude toward her realty business.
The Bandy Group's goal is to offer a more fulfilling home buying and selling experience, to serve the real estate community with integrity, and to provide exceptional service to its clients. "The fundamental dynamics of today’s real estate market place is shifting and continues to evolve," says Sarah, who cites her strength, determination, and confidence as keys to her success. "However, The Bandy Group is excited to help facilitate a better working relationships between agents and consumers, thereby, ensuring a smooth transactional experience."
When clients work with the Bandy Group, they can expect to see creativity, the use of leading edge technology, and grassroots marketing to help make the buying and selling process smoother. "The mission of The Bandy Group is to develop and utilize innovative marketing concepts that will enhance the performance of our group in the most current market environment," says Sarah. This includes using social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to reach out to current and/or prospective clients.
Sarah has been featured in national newspapers, magazines, industry publications, and the Saturday edition of the Today show. However, her latest media entry is as the star of her web-based, reality show. She is the star of "Project: Reality Real Estate", a weekly show, documenting her goal of netting $1 million in a year. Inspired by Gary Keller's book, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", Sarah is documenting her efforts at www.SarahBandy.com and allowing viewers to get an inside look at what it takes to be a successful realtor. They will also be able to ask questions and comment on the show via the website. The site also features a countdown of the number of days remaining, the number of listings sold, and a running tally of her revenue.
Powered by eDirectory™