- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bell Audi
- Gift Guide - Zen Japanese Cuisine
- Gift Guide - Only Perfect Parties, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Cosmetics
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Red Bank Gastroenterology
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Our Pick: The Bandy Group
The Bandy Group @ Better Homes Realty
10 Merchants Way
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Sarah Bandy did not start off as a real estate agent. At 21, she became the president and co-founder of a multi-million dollar corporation. After 10 years of success, she moved on to create a women's ready-to-wear collection that was carried by Bloomingdales and specialty boutiques across the U.S. In the past four years, she has brought her "failure is not an option" attitude toward her realty business.
The Bandy Group's goal is to offer a more fulfilling home buying and selling experience, to serve the real estate community with integrity, and to provide exceptional service to its clients. "The fundamental dynamics of today’s real estate market place is shifting and continues to evolve," says Sarah, who cites her strength, determination, and confidence as keys to her success. "However, The Bandy Group is excited to help facilitate a better working relationships between agents and consumers, thereby, ensuring a smooth transactional experience."
When clients work with the Bandy Group, they can expect to see creativity, the use of leading edge technology, and grassroots marketing to help make the buying and selling process smoother. "The mission of The Bandy Group is to develop and utilize innovative marketing concepts that will enhance the performance of our group in the most current market environment," says Sarah. This includes using social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to reach out to current and/or prospective clients.
Sarah has been featured in national newspapers, magazines, industry publications, and the Saturday edition of the Today show. However, her latest media entry is as the star of her web-based, reality show. She is the star of "Project: Reality Real Estate", a weekly show, documenting her goal of netting $1 million in a year. Inspired by Gary Keller's book, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", Sarah is documenting her efforts at www.SarahBandy.com and allowing viewers to get an inside look at what it takes to be a successful realtor. They will also be able to ask questions and comment on the show via the website. The site also features a countdown of the number of days remaining, the number of listings sold, and a running tally of her revenue.
Powered by eDirectory™