- Around Town
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Medimorphosis Weight Loss
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Cover Story
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Jay’s Shoebox
- Gift Guide - JFS Interiors LLC.
- Gift Guide - A Perfect Gift By Marilyn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Our Pick - European Wax Center
- Our Pick - Balbabyan Art Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Grove
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
Our Pick: The Bandy Group
The Bandy Group @ Better Homes Realty
10 Merchants Way
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Sarah Bandy did not start off as a real estate agent. At 21, she became the president and co-founder of a multi-million dollar corporation. After 10 years of success, she moved on to create a women's ready-to-wear collection that was carried by Bloomingdales and specialty boutiques across the U.S. In the past four years, she has brought her "failure is not an option" attitude toward her realty business.
The Bandy Group's goal is to offer a more fulfilling home buying and selling experience, to serve the real estate community with integrity, and to provide exceptional service to its clients. "The fundamental dynamics of today’s real estate market place is shifting and continues to evolve," says Sarah, who cites her strength, determination, and confidence as keys to her success. "However, The Bandy Group is excited to help facilitate a better working relationships between agents and consumers, thereby, ensuring a smooth transactional experience."
When clients work with the Bandy Group, they can expect to see creativity, the use of leading edge technology, and grassroots marketing to help make the buying and selling process smoother. "The mission of The Bandy Group is to develop and utilize innovative marketing concepts that will enhance the performance of our group in the most current market environment," says Sarah. This includes using social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to reach out to current and/or prospective clients.
Sarah has been featured in national newspapers, magazines, industry publications, and the Saturday edition of the Today show. However, her latest media entry is as the star of her web-based, reality show. She is the star of "Project: Reality Real Estate", a weekly show, documenting her goal of netting $1 million in a year. Inspired by Gary Keller's book, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", Sarah is documenting her efforts at www.SarahBandy.com and allowing viewers to get an inside look at what it takes to be a successful realtor. They will also be able to ask questions and comment on the show via the website. The site also features a countdown of the number of days remaining, the number of listings sold, and a running tally of her revenue.
Powered by eDirectory™