- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - European Wax Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Elite Martial Arts Academy
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Decorating Den Interiors
- Cover Story
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- Making The Grade: Ross Kasun
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Massage Envy Spa
- Gift Guide - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of the Jersey Shore
- Our Pick - Home Video Studio
- Our Pick - Pietra Bella
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - John Nies
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- People On The Move - Toby Shylit Mack
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™