- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- It's All in the Details
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youíre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™