- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2015 - AJC Advisors
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Seeview Remodeling
- Gift Guide - The Wireless Experience
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health 2015 - Dental
- Health 2015 - Orthopedics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Trade Mart Interiors
- Our Pick - Elite Martial Arts Academy
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- People On The Move - Mitchell Remig
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™