- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Central Jersey EatBeat - JUST Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Volvo
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Bariatrics
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™