- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Middletown Sports Complex
- Best Bet - DoubleTake
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Cover Story
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- Gift Guide - Giglio Builders
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Behind The Red Door
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™