- Around Town
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - Galaxy Toyota
- 2016 Guide - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Fleur de Lis Gifts
- Gift Guide - Vintners Circle
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Atrium Post Acute Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- Company Profile - TCLA Enrichment Center
- Our Pick - Caring Dental
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Ken Schwartz
- Rhoda Geller - A Coach For Life
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- 2016 Guide - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™