- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Cover Story
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Life on the Strip
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™