- Around Town
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Relief News
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Rosen Decorators
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Restaurant Nicholas
- Cover Story
- Flying HIgh
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - S Decenzo Design
- Gift Guide - Diamond Castle
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2013 - Diamond Castle
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
After a long day at work, no one wants to cook dinner, and every family member wants something different to eat. For variety, value, and quality, The Pine Tavern offers delicious options for adults and kids, from steak and sandwiches to seafood.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family for the past five years, offers a different special every day. Monday is Steak Night, with four different selections for $10.95. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night. Buffalo wings are half-price on Thursdays. At certain times, Friday through Sunday, get 15% off the bill. Choose from three different fresh cuts of oven roasted prime rib Wednesday through Sunday.
Come enjoy traditional tavern favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce tavern burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart --- roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce. Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from the nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. Stop by for Happy Hour anytime on Sunday or Monday-Friday 3 to 6 PM (on Wednesday the specials end at 7 PM), when beer, wines, and bar drinks are half-price.
The next time you don’t know what to do for dinner, come to The Pine Tavern, a destination that will satisfy everyone.
Powered by eDirectory™