- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Northshore Menswear
- Best Bet - Aqualand Pools
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- The Home - Design Trends
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™