- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Cover Story
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Itís Greek to Me
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Microsoft Store
- Gift Guide - Mikes - We Buy Gold
- Gift Guide - Centercourt of Marlboro
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Vein Therapy
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Picks
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- The Grove at Shrewsbury and Grove West
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youíre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™