- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Leather & Fur Ranch
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ganga Asian Bistro
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- ROHALLION - The Mostafa Family
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Living In History - Sgroi
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - GloBar SkinArt Studio
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™