- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- Gift Guide - Drew’s Bayshore Bistro
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Valerie Schwab - Home Sweet Home
- Tropical Style - Alan Perl
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rosen Decorators
- Our Pick - Decorative Touch
- Our Pick - Fashion Classes of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™