- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- A Perfect Gift By Marilyn - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sparano Face and Nasal Institute
- Our Pick - Creative Design Center
- Our Pick - Fireside Grill and Bar
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™