- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - SI Cruise Club & My Going Places Travel
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- Best Bet - Voyagers' Community School
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Gold Coast Cadillac HUMMER Saab
- Gift Guide - Millenium Stone Works
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Home Staging
- Our Picks
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Mikeís We Buy Gold
- Our Pick - ASI Architects
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youíre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™