- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Cover Story
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick: Red Restaurant & Lounge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- Company Profile - Victory Medical Associates
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™