- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- Best Bet - Trinity Hall
- Cover Story
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Dr. Yong and Moon ChooOn a Fascinating Life Journey.
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Eats: McDonaghs Pub
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Guide 2015 - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Best Bet - Ethan Allen
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- HWB2016 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Tranquil & Spiritual
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- Newsletter Articles
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- Our Picks
- Adult & Pediatric Dental Studio
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Our Pick - McKay Imaging Photography Studio and Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2015 - ClosetTec
- 2016 Guide - Fushimi
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™