- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Cover Story
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Colts Neck's Jacquie Lee
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Palms Plaza Catering
- Holiday Gift Guide - Down To The Felt
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- A Better You
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chad Clayton
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Delicious Orchards
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™