- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Medieval Times
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Wireless Experience
- Gift Guide - Remsen Dodge
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Avanti Day Resort
- Company Profile - Sea Coast Chevrolet
- Our Pick: Ani Orthopaedic Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™