- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- RCDS Hosts Jersey Shore Debate League Spring Tournament
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Orangetheory Fitness
- 2016 Guide - The Beer Garden
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Staten Island EatBeat - Da Nico Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Home Away From Home Academy
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People On The Move - Doreen Catena
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- DISH - 2014 Monmouth County Guide
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™