- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Gift Guide - Benchmark Overhead Doors
- Gift Guide - Sport Honda
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rosen Decorators
- Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Avanti Day Resort
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™