- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Scott Rasmussen
- Sole Sisters
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Pelican Pool, Spa, & Patio
- Gift Guide - Capital Paint Centers
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Meridian Weightless
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- Home Staging
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Wellness Center Pharmacy
- Our Pick - David Lopez, M.D.
- Our Pick - My Greener Dry Cleaner
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2015 - Leather & Fur Ranch
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™