- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Making Headlines - Jim Driscoll
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- Gift Guide - Odyssey Land Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home - Closettec
- Our Picks
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Miller Buick GMC
- Our Pick - Polo Club of Colts Neck
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™