- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Cover Story
- Brittany Eyres - On the Track to Success
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- La Bella Vita!
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Hoch Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - Zen Japanese Cuisine
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Newsletter Articles
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- Our Picks
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Our Pick - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Management
- People On The Move
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™