- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Gift Guide - Jessie Wellness
- Whole Foods Market-Middletown - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber Kitchens
- Our Pick - Seastreak
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Our Pick - The Pine Tavern
The Pine Tavern
151 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
For those nights when no one wants to cook dinner, bring the family to The Pine Tavern for a variety of delicious options for adults and kids. From steak and chicken to seafood, everyone will find something to love from their menu of internationally flavored American cuisine, priced right for families.
The Pine Tavern, owned by the Bongiovi family, offers specials every day. Monday is Steak night, with four different selections for $10.95, and Chicken for $9.95, with a choice of 2 sides. On Tuesdays, lobster fans can enjoy the $16.95 steamed lobster special. Wednesday is pasta night for $5. 95, and on Thursday the $9.95 Chicken takes center stage. All day Sunday, get 15% off your food bill.
Come enjoy traditional favorites like broiled salmon, chicken Caesar salad, or a 10-ounce Tavern Burger with your choice of toppings. Or, try dishes that set The Pine Tavern apart, like roast duck, the signature skirt steak, and grilled New Zealand lamb chops with sweet dried cherry port wine sauce.
Lunch is a great opportunity to sample one of the 13 delicious items on the $5.95 lunch menu, including a variety of salads, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
Choose the perfect glass of wine from nearly 70 selections on the wine list. The beer selection is equally impressive, with 13 choices on draft and a variety of premium bottles from around the world. If you stop by during Happy Hour, from 3 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, all drinks are half-price. On Sundays, drinks at the bar are also half price.
The next time youíre looking for a satisfying lunch or dinner experience in a classic tavern setting, come to The Pine Tavern in Matawan and enjoy!
Powered by eDirectory™