- Around Town
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Best Bet - Orangetheory Fitness
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- Gift Guide - Bell Audi
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- Shingle Sensation - Ray and Ali McCabe
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Company Profile - Batteries Plus
- Company Profile - Monmouth Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Sam Vera Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - Angelinas Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - California Closets
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompsons expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™