- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Gift Guide - Ralco Builders
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Colonial Comfy Cozy
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick - Red Sky Restaurant
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- People On The Move
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Dermatology
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™