- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Ferrari Maserati
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Tee Time Golf
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Dearborn Market - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ganga Asian Bistro
- Gift Guide - REHABILITY Pain and Injury Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Our Picks
- Our Picks: Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Balbabyan Art Gallery
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™