- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Cover Story
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Back Relief and Comfort Store - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Gift Guide - Solace Day Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine - Serving Our Veterans Program
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Asbury Park
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- Our Pick - Ken Licata and Trisha Licata
- Our Pick - Only Perfect Parties
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™