- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - World Class Kitchen & Bath Design Center
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Health - The Samra Group
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Riverside Living
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™