- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Cover Story
- Sheer Genius
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Newsletter Articles
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- Operation Provide Comfort
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Our Pick - Circle Infiniti
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™