- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eats: McDonagh’s Pub
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Closettec
- Gift Guide - Just Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- All in the Family
- All in the Details
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Decorating Den
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Soho Studios for Hair
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™