- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Best Bet - Aqualand Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eats: Branches Catering
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Capital Paint Centers
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Closettec
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™