- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Carol Stillwell
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tee Time Golf
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Gift Guide - The Towne Florist
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Newsletter Articles
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Contemporary Motor Cars, Inc.
- Our Pick - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- Our Pick - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- People On The Move
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™