- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Mike Petke - New York Red Bulls Head Coach
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Surround Sound
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Gift Guide - Gold Coast Cadillac HUMMER Saab
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Sparano Face & Nasal Institute
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- Our Pick - Shore Runner
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
5 Professional Circle, Suite 107
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
With his passion for patient satisfaction and safety, Dr. Rudolf C. Thompson founded the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery as a practice where he can offer patients the highest quality of care before, during, and following surgery or treatment. Dr. Thompson accomplishes this by providing a comfortable and compassionate environment, educating patients so that each individual can make informed decisions while understanding the different aspects of selected procedures, consistently demonstrating safe surgical standards, and providing the optimal outcome for each patient.
At the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery, the most popular surgical procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction and SmartlipoMPX™ (laser-assisted liposuction). In addition to these and other surgical procedures, Dr. Thompson offers non-surgical procedures which are in high demand today. These include injectable treatments, such as Botox®, Dysport™, Juvederm™, Restylane®, Perlane Perlane, Radiesse Radiesse, and Sculptra® Aesthetic, as well as laser treatments designed for facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, and even laser leg vein removal. In 2009, Dr. Thompson expanded his laser treatment options to include SkinTyte™ laser skin tightening and ProFractional Therapy, an ideal treatment to treat old acne scarring and also improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Dr. Thompson is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Dr. Thompson received his medical degree fromTulane University School of Medicine, completed his general surgery residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Thompson has been in practice in Monmouth County since 2000.
Dr. Thompson’s expert surgical skills, knowledge, and experience in providing cosmetic medical treatments, combined with his warm personal touch and compassion, make the Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery a favorite destination in Monmouth County for men and women wanting to look their best.
Powered by eDirectory™