- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Maserati of Central NJ
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Newsletter Articles
- What Finishes a Room?
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- The Home - KRFC
- Our Picks
- Dr. Eric LeBlanc, DMD
- Our Pick - Select Basement Waterproofing
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Our Pick - Two River Theater Company
Two River Theater Company
21 Bridge Avenue
Red Bank, NJ 07701
The Two River Theater Company allows local residents to have the best of both worlds when it comes to seeing live stage productions. “It’s New York quality or better in Monmouth County,“ says Director of public relations and marketing Deeksha Gaur.“And with everything in Red Bank, you can have a great evening out - with free parking!”
Two River Theater Company was founded in 1994 and over the years has grown into one of the most vital and dynamic arts organizations in the region. It is a professional, not-for-profit regional theater group which provides outstanding plays and educational programs for the audiences of central New Jersey and beyond.The theater has co-produced plays with theaters around the country and received“Theatre of the Year”awards from the New Jersey Theatre Alliance and The Star-Ledger.
The theater itself is a state-of-the-art performance space designed to meet the needs of the audience, artists, and community.The main theater seats 350 people and is the home to their main stage season. Centered around a thrust stage, the furthest seats are no more than 36 feet from the performers.The relatively small size of the auditorium sets it apart from the larger venues in the area.The facility also includes the 99-seat Marion Huber Theater , which hosts more experimental works, readings, classes, and rehearsals.“One of the things our patrons say over and over is that there’s not a bad seat in house,” says Deeksha.“You are always close and you can have a wonderful and personal experience with the show.”
Two River Theater stages performances Tuesday-Saturday nights and matinees on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.The whole family can enjoy“Charlotte’s Web” in December and January. February features“A Thousand Clowns,”while“Candida”will be performed in late March and April.The season winds up with“Jacques Brown is Alive and Well and Living in Paris”in May and June. Each production runs for a three week limited engagement, so hurry up and get your tickets now.
Powered by eDirectory™