- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle BMW
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Miller Buick GMC
- Medieval Times
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Black Friday Gift Guide - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Gift Guide - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- Our Pick - Hoch Orthodontics
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2013 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™