- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Brock Farms
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- All The Pretty Horses
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - IVF New Jersey Fertility
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Our Pick: Bacarella Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: C. Arthur Albrizio
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™