- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Cover Story
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Sunquest Day Spa
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Gramercy Pain Center
- Our Pick - Fireside Grill and Bar
- Our Pick - Danielle Benanti
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™