- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Gift Guide - L’Acqua Ristorante
- Gift Guide - Artisan Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Flight OF Fancy - The Berbers
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™