- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Cover Story
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- La Bella Vita!
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Alfano Kitchen & Bath Renovations
- Gift Guide - Buy Rite Wine & Liquor
- Gift Guide - European Wax Center
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Our Picks
- Dickstein Associates Agency, LLC
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Company Profile - Avanti Day Resort
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- People on the Move: Ann Yokum
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™