- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Cover Story
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health - Skyn
- Newsletter Articles
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - DCH Kay Honda
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Our Pick - Polo Club of Colts Neck
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™