- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Cover Story
- Carol Stillwell
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Gift Guide - Galleria Gold
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- David Burke Fromagerie
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Shrewsbury Volkswagen
- Our Pick - Express Limo
- Our Pick - Advanced Center for Orthodontics
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™