- Around Town
- How you can help
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Business Information
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Care One at Jackson
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Caring Heart Coronary Imaging
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Games2U Entertainment
- Gift Guide - Vaccaro Brothers Flooring & Kitchens
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Driven to Excellence - Bobby Ciasulli
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- Our Picks
- Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Our Pick - Fireside Grill and Bar
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Our Pick - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
If you are looking for a vein specialist to help you deal with discomfort, heaviness, itching, throbbing or tender legs, or just want to improve the appearance of your legs, turn to the Vein Institute of New Jersey for treatment and relief.
Their state-of-the-art facilities, which include an accredited vascular laboratory and world- renowned faculty of vascular specialists, have made the VINJ one of the world's top teaching and training facilities for treatment of vein disorders. Whether you need relief from pain or other symptoms, or treatments for cosmetic anomalies, VINJ’s team will care for you with the most effective and least invasive techniques possible.
VINJ was established in 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz, and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board-certified vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. Over the years, the VINJ has expanded and now has offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta, and Shrewsbury.
“Our administrative skills and the exceptional abilities of our doctors have allowed us to succeed and branch out and treat more patients,” says Kevin Coleman, VINJ administrator. Unlike vein treatments of the past, some procedures at the VINJ can be performed in less than two hours, giving patients the opportunity to have quick, effective relief while still being able to carry on with their other daily obligations.
“Many patients come in complaining of a specific symptom,” says Coleman. “We begin with a full diagnosis that’s done on premises, and fully communicate treatment options to the patient. We put the best care-plan together to achieve optimum results.
“With our state-of-the-art equipment, we perform some procedures, such as vein closure, in an hour and a half. In the past, it used to be a major surgery,” he says. For certain venous diseases, such as spider veins, VINJ also implements modern laser and other FDA-approved treatments that are, as Coleman notes, “more successful than previous saline treatments.”
If you or a loved one suffer from a physical or cosmetic ailment resulting from a venous disease, reach out to VINJ for the most knowledgeable, comprehensive, specialized, and minimally-invasive treatment options available.
Powered by eDirectory™