- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Tor Miller Band
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Gift Guide - Jay’s Shoebox
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Home Staging
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - triSpace Interiors
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Pick - The Shoppes At Old Bridge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™