- Around Town
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Joseph Abbate of Richmond Appliance
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- Best Bet - Lure Lash of Metuchen
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Best Bet - Mangia Healthy KItchen
- Health Talk
- Health - Holmdel Periodontics
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- South Shore Animal Hospital
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cosmetics & Plastic surgery
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Impeccable Style
- Newsletter Articles
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Oceanic Capital Management, LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People on the Move: Rabbi Shira Stern
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Piero's Restaurant & Banquet Hall
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJs Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: What will make me feel better? What is the best treatment for me? How do we get started? The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose ones condition.
Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many so called specialists just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™