- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - La Cashina Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Inspired by the Arts
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- Our Pick - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Chetkin Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™