- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Cover Story
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Impeccable Style
- The Urbanski Home
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Edge Sports Academy & Health Club
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chad Clayton
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™