- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2015 - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Land Rover Monmouth
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- Gift Guide - Folio Art Glass
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™