- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Inferno Training
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Brock Farms Garden World
- Our Pick - My Greener Dry Cleaner
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™