- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Cover Story
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Model Citizen
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Porterhouse Grill
- Our Pick - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Our Pick: Edge Sports Academy and Health Club
- People On The Move
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™