- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- Cover Story
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Colts Neck's Jacquie Lee
- Medieval Times
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Atlantic Age Management
- Gift Guide - Bonnie Cake
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Julia’s
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Our Pick: Closettec
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- People On The Move
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™