- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- A Perfect Gift By Marilyn - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Male Ego Barber and Spa
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health - The Samra Group
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- A Grand Home For Entertaining
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - StudioSPIN Plus
- Our Pick - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™