- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Northern Valley Affairs
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Land Rover Monmouth
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hospitals
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Comfort & Function - Habbab-Karout
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- Summer Guide
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Fushimi
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJs Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: What will make me feel better? What is the best treatment for me? How do we get started? The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose ones condition.
Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many so called specialists just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™