- Around Town
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- Cover Story
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Colts Neck's Jacquie Lee
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Games2U Entertainment
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- HWB 2015 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Castle Couture
- Our Pick - Family Focus Financial Group
- Our Pick - Career Gaudium
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™