- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Cover Story
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Gift Guide - Anvil Studio
- Gift Guide - Buy Rite Wine & Liquor
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Home Away From Home Academy
- Our Pick - Butch’s Lube N Wash
- Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™