- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- Cover Story
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™