- Around Town
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- Gift Guide: Is Las Tik
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Vein Therapy
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- A Hanukkah Story
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Tucked In The Woods
- West Meets East - Namazi
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- Our Picks
- HWB 2015 - Saint Peters Sports
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick: Northern Monmouth County Medical Associates
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Rodmans Building Inc.
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJs Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: What will make me feel better? What is the best treatment for me? How do we get started? The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose ones condition.
Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many so called specialists just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™