- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Swimsuit Station
- The Guide 2015 - Leather & Fur Ranch
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Surround Sound
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health 2015 - Dental
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- Newsletter Articles
- Travel Feature - DESTINATION: BELIZE
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Associated Pain Specialists
- Our Pick - Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- Our Pick - Visage Hair
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™