- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Gift Guide - Baker Marine Group
- Gift Guide - Encompass Outdoors
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Cosmetics
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- Company Profile - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Our Pick - Meet Over Drinks
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Office in Shrewsbury
788 Broad Street
Veins, Veins, Veins
Perfect Match of Experience, Technology and Proven Success
Teaching Doctors Achieving Excellence
If you suffer from problems related to varicose and spider veins, you are not alone. More than 50 million Americans suffer from some form of venous disorder. While some seek treatment for cosmetic improvements, others are looking for symptomatic relief.
Heredity is the number one contributing factor causing varicose and spider veins. Women are more likely to suffer from these abnormal leg veins. Up to 50% of American women may be affected. Hormonal factors include puberty, pregnancy, menopause, the use of birth control pills; estrogen and progesterone affect the disease. The discomfort and unsightly appearance of veins may be aggravated by pregnancy, leg injury, obesity, lack of exercise, weight fluctuation, and long periods of sitting or standing. All of the above symptoms and scenarios are regularly seen and successfully treated at The Vein Institute of New Jersey. Whichever category you may be in, there is help available.
The Vein Institute of New Jersey, was established 1986 as the first institution in New Jersey devoted exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of varicose and spider veins. Dr. Harry Agis, Dr. Mark Moritz and Dr. Michael Ombrellino are all board certified Vascular surgeons/teachers and are considered experts in this specialty. The Vein Institute with offices conveniently located in Morristown, Princeton, Sparta and Shrewsbury is world re-known as one of the top teaching and training facilities for the treatment and care of patients with venous disorders.
The most commonly asked question by the patients at the Vein Institute include: “What will make me feel better?” “What is the best treatment for me? “How do we get started?” The Vein Institute can thoroughly provide the answers you seek.
A typical scenario for diagnosis and treatment at the Vein Institute of New Jersey may include a physical exam and a 30 minute noninvasive doppler ultrasound test, to determine areas of venous disease (dilated veins, faulty valve, clotting). The vein specialist will clearly communicate the latest conservative treatment options and will design the path to follow to achieve optimum results. The Vein Institute of New Jersey has a nationally accredited vascular lab/testing facility on site. The patient is not inconvenienced by having to go to another location to receive the necessary tests to properly diagnose one’s condition.
“Just one of the considerations which makes The VEIN INSTITUTE of NEW JERSEY different from the other physicians attempting to treat patients with venous disease, is the fact that we are trained, boarded physicians with expertise in Vascular Surgery” states Michael Ombrellino, M.D. “Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference. There are many ‘so called specialists’ just entering this area of medicine without any training in vascular disease. Here at the institute, we regularly train doctors from all over the world how to achieve excellence, using the latest treatments and technologies”.
For more information, you may visit www.veininstitutenj.com or call the Vein Institute of New Jersey directly at 973-539-6900.
Powered by eDirectory™