- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Best Bet - Career Gaudium
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - GLOW
- Gift Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- Gift Guide - Terrazza Restaurant and Lounge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Saint Peter’s National Gianna Center for Women’s Health & Fertility
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
181 Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747
www.wm.comWaste Management is about more than the trucks and people who remove the trash in your neighborhood. The company is also a leading provider of integrated environmental solutions. Since 1968,Waste Management has been a partner with its customers and communities to manage and reduce waste from collection to disposal, while recovering valuable resources and creating clean renewable energy.
“We take pride in what we do,” says district manager Jack Bernadino. “We are working to create sustainable solutions to the challenges that are created by energy, technology and the environment. We 'Think Green' everyday!”
As the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services,Waste Management helps more than 20 million residential and business customers manage waste across the United States, and the company’s customers can expect to receive the best service possible. “Whether it is collecting your trash and recycling in a timely manner, working with local schools and organizations to educate about recycling, or working with a community or business to increase their recycling rates, we do our best to exceed our customer’s expectations,” says Jack, who has been with Waste Management for 11 years.
Bagster is one of Waste Management’s newest services. Bagster is a dumpster in a bag that can be purchased at home improvement stores. It is lightweight and can take on up to 3,300 pounds of as much waste and debris as you can fit in it, making it ideal for renovations and remodeling, home and garage cleanup, concrete and stonework or landscaping. When the Bagster is full you just go online or call to schedule a pickup.
Waste Management is proud to be a part of a movement that is improving the planet and conserving the resources important to the future. The company knows that the best way to build a better company is to listen closely to its customers. That’s why Waste Management continues to invest time, energy, technology and expertise in developing waste solutions, such as the Bagster, for a changing world. It’s good for business. It’s good for the planet. It’s good for everyone.
Powered by eDirectory™