- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Best Bet - Lure Lash of Metuchen
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa
- Cover Story
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Monmouth EatBeat - TAPEO
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- Gift Guide - Dr. Steven P. Stern D.M.D., P.A
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - AJC Advisors
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Our Pick - triSpace Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Home Guide
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
05/05/2010 - By by Teja Anderson
H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
280 Route 9 North
Morganville, NJ 07751
In business for over 50 years with South Amboy Plumbing, Howard Gold, decided to open their beautiful new 7,000-square-foot showroom – H2O Bath and Kitchen in the Marlboro area. Their one-of-a-kind bath design center features a wide range of vanities and bathroom fixtures from leading manufacturers such as Empire Vanity, Woodpro Vanity, Ronbow, Mr Steam, California Faucets, Moen, Elkay, Toto USA, Aquatic, Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, Rohl, and The Furniture Guild; shower doors, decorative bathroom hardware and luxury bath accessories.
At H2O, they encourage all of their clients – whether they are consumers, decorators, or contractors – to schedule an appointment to visit their brand-new bathroom showroom for a more personalized experience. They understand that planning your bathroom design is a process that cannot be rushed, and they want to ensure the most relaxed and productive selection process.
Whether your tastes are traditional, neo, or contemporary, H2O will be able to meet your needs with style and affordability. For the traditionalist who likes simple elegance with graceful, eye-pleasing forms and profiles, their traditional-style bath selections are perfect for the finest, most elegant of homes. For those who prefer a more classic-neo flair, they offer heavy carving and ornate mouldings, the signature of any neo-style bath design. These opulent details truly define luxury. If contemporary is what you are all about, they keep it clean and serene with symmetrical and smooth layouts, lending a Zen-like purity to any room – contemporary-style clean lines heighten drama.
If you have been thinking about what your dream kitchen or bath would look like, do yourself a favor and make an appointment to see what their showroom has to offer. They can certainly make your dreams a reality, and they may even be able to improve on them!
Powered by eDirectory™