NJ Ferrari Maserati

Around Town
Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
Operation Provide Comfort
Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
Ask The Experts
Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
AskThe Experts - Ranney School
Bay Wellness
Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
Best Bets
The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
Black Book
Cover Story
Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
Daytripper
Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
Eats
Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
Eats: Park Avenue Bistro
Etc
Etc - The Endless Summer
Etc - School Daze
Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
Fall Guide
Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
Fall Guide - Art of Wine
Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
Featured Artist
Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
Featured Artist - John Kelly
Featured Artist - José Serrano
Gift Guide
Gift Guide - Golf Greens “Fore” U
The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
Health Talk
Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
Homes
Feels Like Home
Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
Letter
Spring has Sprung!
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
Warm Winter Wishes
Living in Colts Neck
Impeccable Style
Gratitude in Guatemala
Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
Newsletter Articles
The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
European Wax Center
Our Picks
Our Pick - Durso Wealth Management Group
The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Our Pick - Lowy’s Moving Service
People On The Move
Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
Summer Guide
Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
Out & About - Summer 2013
Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
The Bay
The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
The Bay - A Body In Motion
The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
The Guide
The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
The Home Guide
The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Weigh In
Weigh In - What is Your Best April Fool’s Day Prank?
Weigh In - If you were president.....
Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach

Our Picks: Orrico Realty
10/23/2008 - By by Gayle Davis

Our Picks: Orrico Realty

Orrico Realty
415 Route 34
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(732) 303-0050
www.orricorealestate.com


It’s no secret that the real estate market has seen better times, so now more than ever working with a realtor you can trust is extremely important. Orrico Realty has been in business for 14 years in Colts Neck, and certainly has a presence in the market. Owner John Orrico says, “I’ve been in the business for 29 years. We specialize in the Colts Neck market with 90% of our business here; the other 10% is in the surrounding areas.”


Orrico Realty specializes in high-end properties, estate homes, new construction, land, and farms. Interested in building the home of your dreams? Because of John’s contacts and connections through the years, his boutique business can help you through the process of building new estate homes using any of a number of reputable builders in the area. Orrico says, “We can help with selecting plans, architects, estimated costs, and point you in the right direction with the right people.” He notes, however, that they take care of all facets of real estate, no matter the price range. Orrico Realty has 39 agents to serve you. He adds, “It’s a difficult time to sell…if you don’t have to move, stay put. If you do need to sell, then price your home wisely to move it off the market within 2 to 3 months.” He says that if priced correctly your home should sell quickly, even in this market since Colts Neck remains a highly desirable area in Monmouth County. John says, “It’s traditionally the last market, to go down in price and the first to bounce back during times like these.”


Orrico Realty is happy to announce that John’s son, Joseph Orrico, has recently obtained his real estate broker’s license and has joined the team, and plans on being mentored by his father. For home listings, or more information about Orrico Realty, please refer to their website or call today!




Advertisers

The Grove At Shrewsbury




Powered by eDirectory™