- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- Cover Story
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Best Bet - Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork
- Gift Guide - Floor Coverings International
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Meridian Weightless
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Career Gaudium
- Our Pick - Advanced Center for Orthodontics
- Our Pick - McKay Imaging Photography Studio and Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Our Picks: Orrico Realty
10/23/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
415 Route 34
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
It’s no secret that the real estate market has seen better times, so now more than ever working with a realtor you can trust is extremely important. Orrico Realty has been in business for 14 years in Colts Neck, and certainly has a presence in the market. Owner John Orrico says, “I’ve been in the business for 29 years. We specialize in the Colts Neck market with 90% of our business here; the other 10% is in the surrounding areas.”
Orrico Realty specializes in high-end properties, estate homes, new construction, land, and farms. Interested in building the home of your dreams? Because of John’s contacts and connections through the years, his boutique business can help you through the process of building new estate homes using any of a number of reputable builders in the area. Orrico says, “We can help with selecting plans, architects, estimated costs, and point you in the right direction with the right people.” He notes, however, that they take care of all facets of real estate, no matter the price range. Orrico Realty has 39 agents to serve you. He adds, “It’s a difficult time to sell…if you don’t have to move, stay put. If you do need to sell, then price your home wisely to move it off the market within 2 to 3 months.” He says that if priced correctly your home should sell quickly, even in this market since Colts Neck remains a highly desirable area in Monmouth County. John says, “It’s traditionally the last market, to go down in price and the first to bounce back during times like these.”
Orrico Realty is happy to announce that John’s son, Joseph Orrico, has recently obtained his real estate broker’s license and has joined the team, and plans on being mentored by his father. For home listings, or more information about Orrico Realty, please refer to their website or call today!
Powered by eDirectory™