- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - The Bonney Read
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Best Bet - Smith River Kitchens
- Cover Story
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Al Golden - The Golden Boy
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Blog - Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S.
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Health - The Samra Group
- Health - Fitness
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- Our Pick - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Pick - Oak Hill Academy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
SALT CREEK GRILLE NAMES PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER AS ITS
BENEFICIARY OF THE ANNIVERSARY WINE & MARTINI TASTING FUNDRAISER
RUMSON, NJ (February 2009) - Salt Creek Grille Regional Partner Steve Bidgood is pleased to announce that - in spite of the dismal economy, indeed because of it - he will once again hold the Anniversary Wine & Martini Tasting Fundraiser on Thursday, April 23, 2009 from 7-10 PM. This year the party will benefit Parker Family Health Center, Red Bank. For information about tickets, priced at $100 per person, please call the Parker Center at 732-212-0777, ext. 106.
This is Salt Creek Grille's 11th year in business and its sixth fundraising event. However, charity literally has been on its menu since the doors opened in April 1998. Each year, the Salt Creek Grille places a selected charity's name and mission under a dish and donates a dollar each time the dish is ordered for that year. Through the years the program has evolved.
It now includes the menu donation, flying a flag with charity's logo from the Salt Creek Grille's flagpole, an educational session for servers about the charity's mission, and holding the annual party for the charity with 100 percent of the proceeds raised going to the charity. Since 1998 a total of nearly $400,000 has been raised for local charities.
"We made a decision to continue holding the event because the community supports us and we support the community we serve," said Bidgood. "We are very proud to name such a worthwhile charity as Parker Family Health Center as our 2009 beneficiary."
Founded in 2000, the Parker Family Health Center provides free primary health care to the uninsured and working poor in Monmouth County. The clinic saw 9,490 patients in 2008, with close to 60,000 cumulative patient-visits since the founding. Health care is provided by a network of medical volunteers who donate 10,000 hours of service annually at the clinic.
"We are thrilled to partner with the Salt Creek Grille," said Dr. Eugene Cheslock, President of the Parker Family Health Center. "Like our Parker volunteers, the restaurant exemplifies the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors-help that will be needed more than ever during this time of economic stress."
Over 120 guests attended last year's event for Kidz Kare and raised $46,000 at the event. They enjoyed live music by Bob Boyd Trio, artisan cheeses by Sickles Market; a luscious raw bar by Lusty Lobster; carving stations by Carl Streit & Son; premium wines by American BD, ICON Estates, R&R Fine Wines; beer by Shore Point Distributors; martinis by Zyr Vodka; and delectable dishes and passed hors d'oeuvres by the award-winning Salt Creek Grille.
NJ 101.5's Big Joe Henry will again serve as auctioneer at the party, raising many hands with his spirited descriptions of unique auction items.
This year's offerings include trips to Napa Valley and Grand Cayman, plus a one-of-a-kind guitar signed by Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and all the performers at the recent Hope IV concert at the Count Basie Theatre.
L-R Dr. Chris Henry, volunteer dentist; Gina Petillo, event chair and Parker Family Health Center board member; Steve Bidgood, Regional Partner, Salt Creek Grille; Mary Nicosia, Parker Family Health Center Coordinator; Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Parker board member and volunteer physician; Dr. Teresa Liccardi, volunteer physician.
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 7-10 p.m.
Tickets $100 (732-212-0777, ext. 106)
SALT CREEK GRILLE
4 BINGHAM AVENUE
PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
The award winning Salt Creek Grille serves classic American Mesquite grill fare in an upscale, casual setting. Spectacular waterfront views. Open daily for dinner with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list and full bar. Totally renovated private dining room with floor-to-ceiling river views accommodates 20-150.
Powered by eDirectory™