- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- DayTripper: Princeton
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - George Wall Ford
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - Spas
- Newsletter Articles
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Golf Greens “Fore” U
- Company Profile - Elements Steakhouse and Lounge
- Our Pick: A Better You Weight Management Centers, LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
SALT CREEK GRILLE NAMES PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER AS ITS
BENEFICIARY OF THE ANNIVERSARY WINE & MARTINI TASTING FUNDRAISER
RUMSON, NJ (February 2009) - Salt Creek Grille Regional Partner Steve Bidgood is pleased to announce that - in spite of the dismal economy, indeed because of it - he will once again hold the Anniversary Wine & Martini Tasting Fundraiser on Thursday, April 23, 2009 from 7-10 PM. This year the party will benefit Parker Family Health Center, Red Bank. For information about tickets, priced at $100 per person, please call the Parker Center at 732-212-0777, ext. 106.
This is Salt Creek Grille's 11th year in business and its sixth fundraising event. However, charity literally has been on its menu since the doors opened in April 1998. Each year, the Salt Creek Grille places a selected charity's name and mission under a dish and donates a dollar each time the dish is ordered for that year. Through the years the program has evolved.
It now includes the menu donation, flying a flag with charity's logo from the Salt Creek Grille's flagpole, an educational session for servers about the charity's mission, and holding the annual party for the charity with 100 percent of the proceeds raised going to the charity. Since 1998 a total of nearly $400,000 has been raised for local charities.
"We made a decision to continue holding the event because the community supports us and we support the community we serve," said Bidgood. "We are very proud to name such a worthwhile charity as Parker Family Health Center as our 2009 beneficiary."
Founded in 2000, the Parker Family Health Center provides free primary health care to the uninsured and working poor in Monmouth County. The clinic saw 9,490 patients in 2008, with close to 60,000 cumulative patient-visits since the founding. Health care is provided by a network of medical volunteers who donate 10,000 hours of service annually at the clinic.
"We are thrilled to partner with the Salt Creek Grille," said Dr. Eugene Cheslock, President of the Parker Family Health Center. "Like our Parker volunteers, the restaurant exemplifies the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors-help that will be needed more than ever during this time of economic stress."
Over 120 guests attended last year's event for Kidz Kare and raised $46,000 at the event. They enjoyed live music by Bob Boyd Trio, artisan cheeses by Sickles Market; a luscious raw bar by Lusty Lobster; carving stations by Carl Streit & Son; premium wines by American BD, ICON Estates, R&R Fine Wines; beer by Shore Point Distributors; martinis by Zyr Vodka; and delectable dishes and passed hors d'oeuvres by the award-winning Salt Creek Grille.
NJ 101.5's Big Joe Henry will again serve as auctioneer at the party, raising many hands with his spirited descriptions of unique auction items.
This year's offerings include trips to Napa Valley and Grand Cayman, plus a one-of-a-kind guitar signed by Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and all the performers at the recent Hope IV concert at the Count Basie Theatre.
L-R Dr. Chris Henry, volunteer dentist; Gina Petillo, event chair and Parker Family Health Center board member; Steve Bidgood, Regional Partner, Salt Creek Grille; Mary Nicosia, Parker Family Health Center Coordinator; Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Parker board member and volunteer physician; Dr. Teresa Liccardi, volunteer physician.
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 7-10 p.m.
Tickets $100 (732-212-0777, ext. 106)
SALT CREEK GRILLE
4 BINGHAM AVENUE
PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
The award winning Salt Creek Grille serves classic American Mesquite grill fare in an upscale, casual setting. Spectacular waterfront views. Open daily for dinner with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list and full bar. Totally renovated private dining room with floor-to-ceiling river views accommodates 20-150.
Powered by eDirectory™