- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Ask The Experts
- Oceana Designs
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Holmdel Periodontics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- Our Pick - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick: Jonathan Salon Red Bank
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
SALT CREEK GRILLE NAMES PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER AS ITS
BENEFICIARY OF THE ANNIVERSARY WINE & MARTINI TASTING FUNDRAISER
RUMSON, NJ (February 2009) - Salt Creek Grille Regional Partner Steve Bidgood is pleased to announce that - in spite of the dismal economy, indeed because of it - he will once again hold the Anniversary Wine & Martini Tasting Fundraiser on Thursday, April 23, 2009 from 7-10 PM. This year the party will benefit Parker Family Health Center, Red Bank. For information about tickets, priced at $100 per person, please call the Parker Center at 732-212-0777, ext. 106.
This is Salt Creek Grille's 11th year in business and its sixth fundraising event. However, charity literally has been on its menu since the doors opened in April 1998. Each year, the Salt Creek Grille places a selected charity's name and mission under a dish and donates a dollar each time the dish is ordered for that year. Through the years the program has evolved.
It now includes the menu donation, flying a flag with charity's logo from the Salt Creek Grille's flagpole, an educational session for servers about the charity's mission, and holding the annual party for the charity with 100 percent of the proceeds raised going to the charity. Since 1998 a total of nearly $400,000 has been raised for local charities.
"We made a decision to continue holding the event because the community supports us and we support the community we serve," said Bidgood. "We are very proud to name such a worthwhile charity as Parker Family Health Center as our 2009 beneficiary."
Founded in 2000, the Parker Family Health Center provides free primary health care to the uninsured and working poor in Monmouth County. The clinic saw 9,490 patients in 2008, with close to 60,000 cumulative patient-visits since the founding. Health care is provided by a network of medical volunteers who donate 10,000 hours of service annually at the clinic.
"We are thrilled to partner with the Salt Creek Grille," said Dr. Eugene Cheslock, President of the Parker Family Health Center. "Like our Parker volunteers, the restaurant exemplifies the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors-help that will be needed more than ever during this time of economic stress."
Over 120 guests attended last year's event for Kidz Kare and raised $46,000 at the event. They enjoyed live music by Bob Boyd Trio, artisan cheeses by Sickles Market; a luscious raw bar by Lusty Lobster; carving stations by Carl Streit & Son; premium wines by American BD, ICON Estates, R&R Fine Wines; beer by Shore Point Distributors; martinis by Zyr Vodka; and delectable dishes and passed hors d'oeuvres by the award-winning Salt Creek Grille.
NJ 101.5's Big Joe Henry will again serve as auctioneer at the party, raising many hands with his spirited descriptions of unique auction items.
This year's offerings include trips to Napa Valley and Grand Cayman, plus a one-of-a-kind guitar signed by Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and all the performers at the recent Hope IV concert at the Count Basie Theatre.
L-R Dr. Chris Henry, volunteer dentist; Gina Petillo, event chair and Parker Family Health Center board member; Steve Bidgood, Regional Partner, Salt Creek Grille; Mary Nicosia, Parker Family Health Center Coordinator; Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Parker board member and volunteer physician; Dr. Teresa Liccardi, volunteer physician.
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 7-10 p.m.
Tickets $100 (732-212-0777, ext. 106)
SALT CREEK GRILLE
4 BINGHAM AVENUE
PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
The award winning Salt Creek Grille serves classic American Mesquite grill fare in an upscale, casual setting. Spectacular waterfront views. Open daily for dinner with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list and full bar. Totally renovated private dining room with floor-to-ceiling river views accommodates 20-150.
Powered by eDirectory™