- Around Town
- Groundbreaking Ceremony for the Marlboro Medical Arts Building
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Learning Express Toys Partners with Local Teachers, Schools
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Best Bet - I AM Fitness
- 2016 Guide - Winters Furs
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- Gift Guide - Ray Catena Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Holmdel Periodontics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Stone World at Red Bank
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- HWB 2015 - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
SALT CREEK GRILLE NAMES PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER AS ITS
BENEFICIARY OF THE ANNIVERSARY WINE & MARTINI TASTING FUNDRAISER
RUMSON, NJ (February 2009) - Salt Creek Grille Regional Partner Steve Bidgood is pleased to announce that - in spite of the dismal economy, indeed because of it - he will once again hold the Anniversary Wine & Martini Tasting Fundraiser on Thursday, April 23, 2009 from 7-10 PM. This year the party will benefit Parker Family Health Center, Red Bank. For information about tickets, priced at $100 per person, please call the Parker Center at 732-212-0777, ext. 106.
This is Salt Creek Grille's 11th year in business and its sixth fundraising event. However, charity literally has been on its menu since the doors opened in April 1998. Each year, the Salt Creek Grille places a selected charity's name and mission under a dish and donates a dollar each time the dish is ordered for that year. Through the years the program has evolved.
It now includes the menu donation, flying a flag with charity's logo from the Salt Creek Grille's flagpole, an educational session for servers about the charity's mission, and holding the annual party for the charity with 100 percent of the proceeds raised going to the charity. Since 1998 a total of nearly $400,000 has been raised for local charities.
"We made a decision to continue holding the event because the community supports us and we support the community we serve," said Bidgood. "We are very proud to name such a worthwhile charity as Parker Family Health Center as our 2009 beneficiary."
Founded in 2000, the Parker Family Health Center provides free primary health care to the uninsured and working poor in Monmouth County. The clinic saw 9,490 patients in 2008, with close to 60,000 cumulative patient-visits since the founding. Health care is provided by a network of medical volunteers who donate 10,000 hours of service annually at the clinic.
"We are thrilled to partner with the Salt Creek Grille," said Dr. Eugene Cheslock, President of the Parker Family Health Center. "Like our Parker volunteers, the restaurant exemplifies the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors-help that will be needed more than ever during this time of economic stress."
Over 120 guests attended last year's event for Kidz Kare and raised $46,000 at the event. They enjoyed live music by Bob Boyd Trio, artisan cheeses by Sickles Market; a luscious raw bar by Lusty Lobster; carving stations by Carl Streit & Son; premium wines by American BD, ICON Estates, R&R Fine Wines; beer by Shore Point Distributors; martinis by Zyr Vodka; and delectable dishes and passed hors d'oeuvres by the award-winning Salt Creek Grille.
NJ 101.5's Big Joe Henry will again serve as auctioneer at the party, raising many hands with his spirited descriptions of unique auction items.
This year's offerings include trips to Napa Valley and Grand Cayman, plus a one-of-a-kind guitar signed by Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and all the performers at the recent Hope IV concert at the Count Basie Theatre.
L-R Dr. Chris Henry, volunteer dentist; Gina Petillo, event chair and Parker Family Health Center board member; Steve Bidgood, Regional Partner, Salt Creek Grille; Mary Nicosia, Parker Family Health Center Coordinator; Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Parker board member and volunteer physician; Dr. Teresa Liccardi, volunteer physician.
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 7-10 p.m.
Tickets $100 (732-212-0777, ext. 106)
SALT CREEK GRILLE
4 BINGHAM AVENUE
PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
The award winning Salt Creek Grille serves classic American Mesquite grill fare in an upscale, casual setting. Spectacular waterfront views. Open daily for dinner with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list and full bar. Totally renovated private dining room with floor-to-ceiling river views accommodates 20-150.
Powered by eDirectory™