- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Gift Guide - New Reflections
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Get In Shape for Women
- Company Profile - Elements Steakhouse and Lounge
- Our Pick: The Atrium
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
SALT CREEK GRILLE NAMES PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER AS ITS
BENEFICIARY OF THE ANNIVERSARY WINE & MARTINI TASTING FUNDRAISER
RUMSON, NJ (February 2009) - Salt Creek Grille Regional Partner Steve Bidgood is pleased to announce that - in spite of the dismal economy, indeed because of it - he will once again hold the Anniversary Wine & Martini Tasting Fundraiser on Thursday, April 23, 2009 from 7-10 PM. This year the party will benefit Parker Family Health Center, Red Bank. For information about tickets, priced at $100 per person, please call the Parker Center at 732-212-0777, ext. 106.
This is Salt Creek Grille's 11th year in business and its sixth fundraising event. However, charity literally has been on its menu since the doors opened in April 1998. Each year, the Salt Creek Grille places a selected charity's name and mission under a dish and donates a dollar each time the dish is ordered for that year. Through the years the program has evolved.
It now includes the menu donation, flying a flag with charity's logo from the Salt Creek Grille's flagpole, an educational session for servers about the charity's mission, and holding the annual party for the charity with 100 percent of the proceeds raised going to the charity. Since 1998 a total of nearly $400,000 has been raised for local charities.
"We made a decision to continue holding the event because the community supports us and we support the community we serve," said Bidgood. "We are very proud to name such a worthwhile charity as Parker Family Health Center as our 2009 beneficiary."
Founded in 2000, the Parker Family Health Center provides free primary health care to the uninsured and working poor in Monmouth County. The clinic saw 9,490 patients in 2008, with close to 60,000 cumulative patient-visits since the founding. Health care is provided by a network of medical volunteers who donate 10,000 hours of service annually at the clinic.
"We are thrilled to partner with the Salt Creek Grille," said Dr. Eugene Cheslock, President of the Parker Family Health Center. "Like our Parker volunteers, the restaurant exemplifies the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors-help that will be needed more than ever during this time of economic stress."
Over 120 guests attended last year's event for Kidz Kare and raised $46,000 at the event. They enjoyed live music by Bob Boyd Trio, artisan cheeses by Sickles Market; a luscious raw bar by Lusty Lobster; carving stations by Carl Streit & Son; premium wines by American BD, ICON Estates, R&R Fine Wines; beer by Shore Point Distributors; martinis by Zyr Vodka; and delectable dishes and passed hors d'oeuvres by the award-winning Salt Creek Grille.
NJ 101.5's Big Joe Henry will again serve as auctioneer at the party, raising many hands with his spirited descriptions of unique auction items.
This year's offerings include trips to Napa Valley and Grand Cayman, plus a one-of-a-kind guitar signed by Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and all the performers at the recent Hope IV concert at the Count Basie Theatre.
L-R Dr. Chris Henry, volunteer dentist; Gina Petillo, event chair and Parker Family Health Center board member; Steve Bidgood, Regional Partner, Salt Creek Grille; Mary Nicosia, Parker Family Health Center Coordinator; Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Parker board member and volunteer physician; Dr. Teresa Liccardi, volunteer physician.
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 7-10 p.m.
Tickets $100 (732-212-0777, ext. 106)
SALT CREEK GRILLE
4 BINGHAM AVENUE
PARKER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
The award winning Salt Creek Grille serves classic American Mesquite grill fare in an upscale, casual setting. Spectacular waterfront views. Open daily for dinner with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list and full bar. Totally renovated private dining room with floor-to-ceiling river views accommodates 20-150.
Powered by eDirectory™