- Around Town
- Sickles Market - What to Do in the Garden in August
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Monmouth EatBeat - Beach Tavern Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Health Talk
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Company Profile - Vito Mazza Hair & Scalp Wellness
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Riverwind - A Little Bit of Iowa on the Navesink
- The Niedzielski Family
- Paradise Found In Holmdel
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ski Barn Patio
- Our Pick - Island Auto Group
- Our Pick - Voyagers' Community School
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
RBMCs Perth Amboy hospital celebrated the opening of its newly expanded and renovated 3,530 sq. ft. Emergency Department, part of the medical centers ongoing growth and renewal program, Vision 2011.
This new expansion is making a tremendous difference in how we serve our community during a medical emergency, says Dane Clarke, M.D., FACHPE, medical director of emergency services at RBMC. In addition to adding new life-saving technologies, we have created a more modern and comfortable facility, improving the environment of care for our patients and their families and loved ones.
Ten additional treatment areas, more space for family members and loved ones, new state-of-the art patient monitoring, see thru CPR defibrillator equipment which analyzes a patient's heart rhythm during continuous CPR, and an expanded Fast Track area for less serious emergencies complete the comprehensive expansion.
The new defibrillators may be used in conjunction with RBMCs Thermosuits, inflatable cocoon-like, non-invasive devices which reduce body temperature rapidly in patients experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. This constitutes an extremely effective resuscitation bundle, enhancing Emergency Department clinicians ability to save lives.
The expansion also includes a dedicated elevator for rapid transfer of patients to patient floors, and to cardiac catheterization and stroke units. New bedside monitoring equipment standardizes patient data and, in the near future,will allow caregivers to share 12-lead EKG data with the cardiology department through RBMCs computer-based Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
Powered by eDirectory™