- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Music Man - David Bryan
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Male Ego Barber and Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Blog - Lifestyles Medical
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2016 - Lifestyles Medical
- A Better You
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Decorating Den
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Wagner College
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Our Pick - Stone World at Red Bank
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Company Profile - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
Obesity is a national epidemic.According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 97 million adults in the U.S. are overweight or obese. That represents more than fifty percent of the adult population. Of this group, 11 million adults suffer from severe obesity.
The new Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center provides solutions and support for obese individuals seeking surgical weight loss who have been unable to lose weight through conventional dieting, exercise or weightloss medication.
Many of these individuals have struggled with their weight all their lives. They worry about being around to enjoy their kids and grand-kids. Having to deal with their own discomfort and frustration has led many area residents to seek help from Dr. Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D., medical director of the Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
A board certified, fellowship trained, bariatric surgeon, Dr. Adeyeri specializes in Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, adjustable gastric banding, sleeve gastrectomy and other minimally-invasive laparoscopic surgical procedures.
These procedures are done through small incisions, says Dr. Adeyeri. Patients can return to work and resume heavy lifting and strenuous activity, inmost cases, in about two weeks. Those who are able to do light duty at work may go back even sooner.
People seeking obesity surgery must undergo medical and psychological evaluations to determine if they are candidates for surgery, and then participate in support groups following their surgery to ensure successful, long-term weight loss.
Dr. Adeyeri and his staff at the Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center always put the patient first. Our patients love us because we take the time to explain, says Dr. Adeyeri. "We show them how the surgeries are performed. We make sure that they really understand the care and support they will receive before, during and after their procedure."
Dr. Adeyeri derives satisfaction from helping people overcome their obesity. We watch lives transform as our patients start discovering a whole new world and the possibilities that life offers, says Dr. Adeyeri. Our focus at the Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center is to ensure that patients have their surgeries and then stay motivated, eat healthily, change undesired patterns, exercise, and more than anythingenjoy a new lease on life.
More Information: (732) 324-5300
Powered by eDirectory™