- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Cover Story
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - John Cortese Masons
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health - Radiology
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Shrewsbury Volkswagen
- Our Pick - Home Video Studio
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
Who’s the busiest person you know? Probably yourself, right? Always taking care of everyone and everything...but it’s important to take time for yourself, especially for those important women’s health checks.
The Center for Women at Raritan Bay Medical Center’s Old Bridge and new Perth Amboy locations meet a busy woman’s special health needs, including digital mammography, stereotactic biopsy, ultrasound guided biopsy, bone densitometry and now, breast MRI at Perth Amboy.
Special attention is given to each woman’s personal and medical needs, to enhance her well-being and support her doctor's plan for good health.Women can also learn to take care of themselves, from self-breast examination and general women's health education through health care literature, videos and seminars.
Our newest location in Perth Amboy features breast MRI and breast MRI biopsy. Breast MRI produces the most detailed images of your breast possible, offering physicians a diagnostic advantage not available through the use of other imaging methods such as mammography, ultrasound or CAT scans.
“Our experienced and courteous staff is open to any questions you may have about your health,” says Donna Earley, R.T., Director of Diagnostic Imaging. “We take great pride in caring for our patients and making sure they understand all of their options when it comes to their health, from an annual mammogram to specialized diagnostic tests.”
The Center for Women is affiliated with the Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
Call for an appointment, including Saturdays (732) 360-4232
Powered by eDirectory™