- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Cover Story
- George Joynson: History Detective
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Gift Guide - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater
- Our Pick - Decorating Den Interiors
- Company Profile - Shore Pain Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
Welcome to the Premiere of The Bay
The Bay is the new community health publication of Raritan Bay Medical Center, providing thousands of households in Central New Jersey with useful health and wellness information touching every member of your family. The Bay has seceded Pulse Magazine as our communications strategy evolves to keep pace with the announcement of new plans and improvements at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
This updated, timely health care publication will become a primary means of keeping you informed as we launch new and enhanced services, amenities, technologies and facilities. We hope The Bay will become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you will look forward to sharing with others.
This first issue shares plans for our Human Motion Institute, a unique new program offering a continuum of care focusing clinical expertise on specialties including spine care, joint care, hand and upper extremities, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and physical therapy.The Human Motion Institute provides education, assessment, treatment, therapy and preventative services to help patients return to and maintain their normal routines as quickly and safely as possible, while employing the latest medical techniques.
You’ll also find updates on our new $1 million Emergency Department expansion, the opening of the new Center for Women at our Perth Amboy location, managing diabetes, and an important health check from our Primary Stroke Center.With obesity reaching epidemic levels across the country, area residents can now find solutions and support at the new Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center. The pace of diagnostic and treatment technology is growing at an unprecedented rate at RBMC’s Cardiac Diagnostic and Treatment Center. Learn about the more than half a dozen new advances that are helping us lead the way in cardiac care.
Raritan Bay Medical Center is driven by our team of expert physicians, Magnet status nurses and highly trained health care professionals.We are committed to excellence wherever we care for you and your family, from Raritan Bay Medical Center at Old Bridge and Perth Amboy to our outpatient facilities in Edison,Woodbridge and Matawan, as well as through health education in the communities we serve.
At Raritan Bay Medical Center, we are advancing care every day.
In good health,
Michael R. D'Agnes
President and CEO
Powered by eDirectory™