- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Sole Sisters
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eat Beat - Turning Point
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- Gift Guide - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Hospitals
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- Company Profile - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
Welcome to the Premiere of The Bay
The Bay is the new community health publication of Raritan Bay Medical Center, providing thousands of households in Central New Jersey with useful health and wellness information touching every member of your family. The Bay has seceded Pulse Magazine as our communications strategy evolves to keep pace with the announcement of new plans and improvements at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
This updated, timely health care publication will become a primary means of keeping you informed as we launch new and enhanced services, amenities, technologies and facilities. We hope The Bay will become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you will look forward to sharing with others.
This first issue shares plans for our Human Motion Institute, a unique new program offering a continuum of care focusing clinical expertise on specialties including spine care, joint care, hand and upper extremities, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and physical therapy.The Human Motion Institute provides education, assessment, treatment, therapy and preventative services to help patients return to and maintain their normal routines as quickly and safely as possible, while employing the latest medical techniques.
You’ll also find updates on our new $1 million Emergency Department expansion, the opening of the new Center for Women at our Perth Amboy location, managing diabetes, and an important health check from our Primary Stroke Center.With obesity reaching epidemic levels across the country, area residents can now find solutions and support at the new Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center. The pace of diagnostic and treatment technology is growing at an unprecedented rate at RBMC’s Cardiac Diagnostic and Treatment Center. Learn about the more than half a dozen new advances that are helping us lead the way in cardiac care.
Raritan Bay Medical Center is driven by our team of expert physicians, Magnet status nurses and highly trained health care professionals.We are committed to excellence wherever we care for you and your family, from Raritan Bay Medical Center at Old Bridge and Perth Amboy to our outpatient facilities in Edison,Woodbridge and Matawan, as well as through health education in the communities we serve.
At Raritan Bay Medical Center, we are advancing care every day.
In good health,
Michael R. D'Agnes
President and CEO
Powered by eDirectory™