- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Circle Infiniti
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Cover Story
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Picks
- THE NEW BENTLEY SUV
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
Welcome to the Premiere of The Bay
The Bay is the new community health publication of Raritan Bay Medical Center, providing thousands of households in Central New Jersey with useful health and wellness information touching every member of your family. The Bay has seceded Pulse Magazine as our communications strategy evolves to keep pace with the announcement of new plans and improvements at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
This updated, timely health care publication will become a primary means of keeping you informed as we launch new and enhanced services, amenities, technologies and facilities. We hope The Bay will become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you will look forward to sharing with others.
This first issue shares plans for our Human Motion Institute, a unique new program offering a continuum of care focusing clinical expertise on specialties including spine care, joint care, hand and upper extremities, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and physical therapy.The Human Motion Institute provides education, assessment, treatment, therapy and preventative services to help patients return to and maintain their normal routines as quickly and safely as possible, while employing the latest medical techniques.
You’ll also find updates on our new $1 million Emergency Department expansion, the opening of the new Center for Women at our Perth Amboy location, managing diabetes, and an important health check from our Primary Stroke Center.With obesity reaching epidemic levels across the country, area residents can now find solutions and support at the new Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center. The pace of diagnostic and treatment technology is growing at an unprecedented rate at RBMC’s Cardiac Diagnostic and Treatment Center. Learn about the more than half a dozen new advances that are helping us lead the way in cardiac care.
Raritan Bay Medical Center is driven by our team of expert physicians, Magnet status nurses and highly trained health care professionals.We are committed to excellence wherever we care for you and your family, from Raritan Bay Medical Center at Old Bridge and Perth Amboy to our outpatient facilities in Edison,Woodbridge and Matawan, as well as through health education in the communities we serve.
At Raritan Bay Medical Center, we are advancing care every day.
In good health,
Michael R. D'Agnes
President and CEO
Powered by eDirectory™