- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- Cover Story
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Leather & Fur Ranch
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- A Night In Oz Gala
- Our Picks
- The Grove at Shrewsbury and Grove West
- Our Pick - Land Rover Monmouth
- Company Profile - Miller Buick GMC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
Welcome to the Premiere of The Bay
The Bay is the new community health publication of Raritan Bay Medical Center, providing thousands of households in Central New Jersey with useful health and wellness information touching every member of your family. The Bay has seceded Pulse Magazine as our communications strategy evolves to keep pace with the announcement of new plans and improvements at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
This updated, timely health care publication will become a primary means of keeping you informed as we launch new and enhanced services, amenities, technologies and facilities. We hope The Bay will become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you will look forward to sharing with others.
This first issue shares plans for our Human Motion Institute, a unique new program offering a continuum of care focusing clinical expertise on specialties including spine care, joint care, hand and upper extremities, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and physical therapy.The Human Motion Institute provides education, assessment, treatment, therapy and preventative services to help patients return to and maintain their normal routines as quickly and safely as possible, while employing the latest medical techniques.
Youll also find updates on our new $1 million Emergency Department expansion, the opening of the new Center for Women at our Perth Amboy location, managing diabetes, and an important health check from our Primary Stroke Center.With obesity reaching epidemic levels across the country, area residents can now find solutions and support at the new Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center. The pace of diagnostic and treatment technology is growing at an unprecedented rate at RBMCs Cardiac Diagnostic and Treatment Center. Learn about the more than half a dozen new advances that are helping us lead the way in cardiac care.
Raritan Bay Medical Center is driven by our team of expert physicians, Magnet status nurses and highly trained health care professionals.We are committed to excellence wherever we care for you and your family, from Raritan Bay Medical Center at Old Bridge and Perth Amboy to our outpatient facilities in Edison,Woodbridge and Matawan, as well as through health education in the communities we serve.
At Raritan Bay Medical Center, we are advancing care every day.
In good health,
Michael R. D'Agnes
President and CEO
Powered by eDirectory™