- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Cover Story
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Gift Guide - Wegmans Food Market
- Gift Guide - East Coast Pool Concepts
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rosen Decorators
- Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Our Picks: Raritan Bay Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Andrew Scher
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
Welcome to the Premiere of The Bay
The Bay is the new community health publication of Raritan Bay Medical Center, providing thousands of households in Central New Jersey with useful health and wellness information touching every member of your family. The Bay has seceded Pulse Magazine as our communications strategy evolves to keep pace with the announcement of new plans and improvements at Raritan Bay Medical Center.
This updated, timely health care publication will become a primary means of keeping you informed as we launch new and enhanced services, amenities, technologies and facilities. We hope The Bay will become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you will look forward to sharing with others.
This first issue shares plans for our Human Motion Institute, a unique new program offering a continuum of care focusing clinical expertise on specialties including spine care, joint care, hand and upper extremities, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and physical therapy.The Human Motion Institute provides education, assessment, treatment, therapy and preventative services to help patients return to and maintain their normal routines as quickly and safely as possible, while employing the latest medical techniques.
You’ll also find updates on our new $1 million Emergency Department expansion, the opening of the new Center for Women at our Perth Amboy location, managing diabetes, and an important health check from our Primary Stroke Center.With obesity reaching epidemic levels across the country, area residents can now find solutions and support at the new Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center. The pace of diagnostic and treatment technology is growing at an unprecedented rate at RBMC’s Cardiac Diagnostic and Treatment Center. Learn about the more than half a dozen new advances that are helping us lead the way in cardiac care.
Raritan Bay Medical Center is driven by our team of expert physicians, Magnet status nurses and highly trained health care professionals.We are committed to excellence wherever we care for you and your family, from Raritan Bay Medical Center at Old Bridge and Perth Amboy to our outpatient facilities in Edison,Woodbridge and Matawan, as well as through health education in the communities we serve.
At Raritan Bay Medical Center, we are advancing care every day.
In good health,
Michael R. D'Agnes
President and CEO
Powered by eDirectory™