- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Smith River Kitchens
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- Cover Story
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Jays Shoebox
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- 2016 Guide - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Meridian Weightless
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Picks
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Our Pick - Ski Barn
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2016 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- 2016 Guide - Staten Island Furrier
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Dalys advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your homes structure, architecture, floor plan, dcor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family dont usually meet ones expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owners beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs dont tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the ones uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firms work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™