- Around Town
- Around Town - Red Bank RiverCenter Announces 2013 Holiday Events
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Samra Group
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - School of Rock
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Al Golden - The Golden Boy
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - JFS Interiors LLC.
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Brock Farms
- A Grand Home For Entertaining
- Inspired by the Arts
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Vintnerís Circle
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- Health - Kensington Court
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Dalyís advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your homeís structure, architecture, floor plan, dťcor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family donít usually meet oneís expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home ownerís beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs donít tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the oneís uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firmís work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™