- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Cover Story
- Scott Rasmussen
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Eats: Branches Catering
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Gift Guide - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - The Samra Group
- Health 2015 - Radiology
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- A Hanukkah Story
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Cabitron
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hot Concepts Fireplaces & Barbeques
- Ballew Jewelers
- Our Pick: Family Vision Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- Nick Mishoe - Dancing In The National Spotlight
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - XCEL Club
- Company Profile - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- The Guide 2015 - ClosetTec
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Daly’s advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your home’s structure, architecture, floor plan, décor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family don’t usually meet one’s expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owner’s beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs don’t tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the one’s uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firm’s work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™