- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- Cover Story
- John Muller
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Gift Guide - Surround Sound
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- Victorian Splendor - Eaton
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Artisan Studio
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Pick - Richmond Chandelier
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Daly’s advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your home’s structure, architecture, floor plan, décor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family don’t usually meet one’s expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owner’s beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs don’t tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the one’s uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firm’s work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™