- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Newsletter Articles
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - World Jeep Subaru
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Dalyís advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your homeís structure, architecture, floor plan, dťcor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family donít usually meet oneís expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home ownerís beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs donít tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the oneís uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firmís work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™