- Around Town
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Cover Story
- Jon DAgostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Retired Mets Pitcher John Franco
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health 2015 - Bariatrics
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Avanti Day Resort
- Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People On The Move - Robert Jaeger
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Our Pick 2016 - George Wall Lincoln
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- 2016 Guide - Northshore Menswear & Womenswear
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Dalys advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your homes structure, architecture, floor plan, dcor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family dont usually meet ones expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owners beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs dont tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the ones uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firms work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™