- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Best Bet - Colts Neck Racquet Club
- Cover Story
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Corbo Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Pain
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- European Wax Center
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Our Pick - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home - JGS Insurance
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Daly’s advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your home’s structure, architecture, floor plan, décor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family don’t usually meet one’s expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owner’s beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs don’t tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the one’s uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firm’s work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™