- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Itís Greek to Me
- Eat Beat - Angelinaís Ristorante
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Offering Free Mammograms This October
- Health - Skyn
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Our Picks
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- Our Pick - DeMarco's
- Our Pick - Bear and Birch
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- People on the Move: Ann Yokum
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Dalyís advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your homeís structure, architecture, floor plan, dťcor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family donít usually meet oneís expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home ownerís beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs donít tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the oneís uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firmís work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™