- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Ask The Expert - Dr. John W. Griffith of Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Best Bet - American Repertory Ballet
- Best Bet - Liquid Sunshine
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health - High Performance Foot and Ankle Center
- Health - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- A Night In Oz Gala
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Dalys advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your homes structure, architecture, floor plan, dcor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family dont usually meet ones expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owners beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs dont tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the ones uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firms work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™