- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Cover Story
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- JoAnn Kairys
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Top Line Appliance Center - Wall Township
- Gift Guide - European Wax Center
- Gift Guide - L’Acqua Ristorante
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dr. John Young Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Our Pick - Red Sky Restaurant
- Our Pick: Home Away From Home Academy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Daly’s advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your home’s structure, architecture, floor plan, décor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family don’t usually meet one’s expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owner’s beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs don’t tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the one’s uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firm’s work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™