- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- Cover Story
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Peter Criss - Nine Lives & Counting
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- Best Bet - Trinity Hall
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pain
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- A Hanukkah Story
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Our Pick - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Design . Project Management . Consulting
23 White Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Dulce Feito-Daly’s advice on remodeling and redecorating.
Where does a homeowner start when building or remodeling a home?
Start with listing your concerns with regard to your home’s structure, architecture, floor plan, décor and present and future family needs. Determine a budget by deciding not only how much you can afford to spend but how much you want to spend. Have a realtor assess your existing home or property relative to your neighborhood, in order to evaluate how much to invest in building or remodeling. Make tracking budget details easy by using a program like Microsoft Excel. Establishing clear budget guidelines will help you strategize more clearly.
Develop a plan for executing your project. Decide if you want to do some of the work yourself or have a professional do it all. Home projects of any size are stressful enough; think about how it will affect your relationships with family members. Strongly consider if you will have the skills, resources, time and energy to do any of the work yourself. Generally speaking, friends and family don’t usually meet one’s expectations in helping with home projects. Think twice before accepting offers from those close to you. It may cost you more to fix mistakes done by non-professionals.
Most cannot do everything at once, so have reasonable expectations for completing the work. Your general contractor and a design project manager can help you plan the various project phases. Remember that it is a process and by phasing the work you will be able to better make decisions. We all love to watch home remodeling shows on TV but home owner’s beware. They are not always realistic by making the process seem simpler and more economical than they really are. Most quick remodel programs don’t tell you that the labor and many materials were donated. Also, the magic of TV can transform a home in days but that is not how it will happen in real life.
There are many types of professional services available to aid you in the process of home building and remodeling. You can pick and choose who will help you meet your goals and stay on budget. An interior designer/project manager will save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. They will provide you with valuable guidance to make solid, well informed decisions and maintain control of your project. The process should be a rewarding and enjoyable one resulting in a warm, classic design that truly reflects the one’s uniqueness.
Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC is a client focused custom interior design, consulting and project management firm. Catering to a diverse residential and commercial client base, the firm is partnered with certified suppliers and contractors, craftsmen and artisans that are essential to the successful completion of every project. New construction, complete renovations, redecorating, preparation of a property for sale and seasonal designing are all within the scope of the firm’s work.
Photo GalleryClick here for Slideshow. You can also click on any of the photos to start slideshow.
Powered by eDirectory™