- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- A Night In Oz Gala
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Our Pick - Two River Theater Company
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - JGS Insurance
The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Home Fashion Center
520 Route 9 North
King Remodeling has been successfully serving New Jersey home owners since 1951. Over the years, it has established itself as the place to go for high quality products and professional service. The company attributes its longevity to the fact that owner Joe Paolantonio and his team of professionals know what it takes to make their clients happy. We consider ourselves a customer service company not a contractor, says Joe. We make it really easy. You pick out your window, door or any other product and thats it. We do everything else from obtaining the material, installing it and cleaning up. We don't consider our job complete until the customer is satisfied.
King Remodeling offers a wide range of products including windows, doors, siding, roofing, awnings and railings. All items are custom fabricated to fit your project perfectly, and ordered directly from the factory. The company has a showroom in Manalapan (other locations are Bergenfield, Verona, and Belleville), where customers can see the range of products available.
Any renovation project involves seemingly thousands of options from which to choose. King will help you select the right one based on your taste and budget. A team member will come to your home and perform all measurements in order to ensure a perfect fit. The installation team will schedule the work when it is convenient for you, no matter what day of the week. King Remodeling takes the hassle and frustration out of home improvement because of their focus on service. When working with Joe and his employees, customers can expect professional services, communication and quality. We are part of the community, says Joe. And we will stand behind our work.
In business since 1951
License # 13VH03117900
A+ rating from BBB
All major credit cards accepted
Tax Credit Eligible Products
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 a.m. 4 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™