- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Rysers Landcape Supply
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Viks Fine Jewelry
- Cover Story
- Jersey Boy - Jim Florentine
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Viscon Builders
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Fred Astaire Red Bank
- Our Pick - Colonial Nursery
- Our Pick - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Our Pick - The Manfredi Auto Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Home Fashion Center
520 Route 9 North
King Remodeling has been successfully serving New Jersey home owners since 1951. Over the years, it has established itself as the place to go for high quality products and professional service. The company attributes its longevity to the fact that owner Joe Paolantonio and his team of professionals know what it takes to make their clients happy. We consider ourselves a customer service company not a contractor, says Joe. We make it really easy. You pick out your window, door or any other product and thats it. We do everything else from obtaining the material, installing it and cleaning up. We don't consider our job complete until the customer is satisfied.
King Remodeling offers a wide range of products including windows, doors, siding, roofing, awnings and railings. All items are custom fabricated to fit your project perfectly, and ordered directly from the factory. The company has a showroom in Manalapan (other locations are Bergenfield, Verona, and Belleville), where customers can see the range of products available.
Any renovation project involves seemingly thousands of options from which to choose. King will help you select the right one based on your taste and budget. A team member will come to your home and perform all measurements in order to ensure a perfect fit. The installation team will schedule the work when it is convenient for you, no matter what day of the week. King Remodeling takes the hassle and frustration out of home improvement because of their focus on service. When working with Joe and his employees, customers can expect professional services, communication and quality. We are part of the community, says Joe. And we will stand behind our work.
In business since 1951
License # 13VH03117900
A+ rating from BBB
All major credit cards accepted
Tax Credit Eligible Products
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 a.m. 4 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™