- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Josι Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Weston Gallery
- Gift Guide - Browns Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- Gift Guide - Arhaus Furniture
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- The Cutting Edge
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Precision Mirror and Glass, Inc.
- Our Pick: Ultimate Backyard Spas N More
- Massage Envy
- People On The Move
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Home Fashion Center
520 Route 9 North
King Remodeling has been successfully serving New Jersey home owners since 1951. Over the years, it has established itself as the place to go for high quality products and professional service. The company attributes its longevity to the fact that owner Joe Paolantonio and his team of professionals know what it takes to make their clients happy. We consider ourselves a customer service company not a contractor, says Joe. We make it really easy. You pick out your window, door or any other product and thats it. We do everything else from obtaining the material, installing it and cleaning up. We don't consider our job complete until the customer is satisfied.
King Remodeling offers a wide range of products including windows, doors, siding, roofing, awnings and railings. All items are custom fabricated to fit your project perfectly, and ordered directly from the factory. The company has a showroom in Manalapan (other locations are Bergenfield, Verona, and Belleville), where customers can see the range of products available.
Any renovation project involves seemingly thousands of options from which to choose. King will help you select the right one based on your taste and budget. A team member will come to your home and perform all measurements in order to ensure a perfect fit. The installation team will schedule the work when it is convenient for you, no matter what day of the week. King Remodeling takes the hassle and frustration out of home improvement because of their focus on service. When working with Joe and his employees, customers can expect professional services, communication and quality. We are part of the community, says Joe. And we will stand behind our work.
In business since 1951
License # 13VH03117900
A+ rating from BBB
All major credit cards accepted
Tax Credit Eligible Products
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 a.m. 4 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™