- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Cover Story
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- Karen Polle
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Gaetano’s Restaurant
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Gift Guide - Arhaus Furniture
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Radiology
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Residential Finance Corp
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Toby Shylit Mack
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Lifestyles Medical
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
1205 Ocean Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach
(732) 899-3370 Hotel
(732) 714-1220 Sea Spa
Are You Dreaming of a Summer Home?Let our facilities be your home away from home. Our Resort, Hotel and Spa are set on a beautiful, private stretch of beach in Point Pleasant Beach. One block south of the boardwalk and minutes away from many classic “Jersey Shore” attractions. Enjoy the comforts of home in one of our well appointed bedrooms, many of which feature private balconies, ocean views, microwaves, refrigerators, wall safes, flat screen TVs, free wireless internet, bath robes, coffee makers, iron with board, and hairdryers. Plenty to do! Business, Travel, or Vacation!
On site: a full service Salon & Spa, gym, steam room and sauna, a heated indoor pool, two heated outdoor Oceanside pools, a toddler wading pool, a Poolside Cafe, an upscale Restaurant with ocean views, handicapped-accessible rooms, and a lobby cocktail Lounge. KitCat’s Corner Gift Shops feature souvenirs, sand toys, personal items left at home, and refreshments, snacks, candy and more!
Off site: Just steps from the resort is Jenkinson’s Boardwalk with rides, mini golf, an aquarium, food and amusements. Local shopping includes antiques, comedy & night clubs, tiki bar, unique shops, parasailing, charter fishing, golf, skydiving and fine dining.
Business Traveler: Run your business meeting efficiently or catch up on work, then relax in the lounge, day spa, gym or pool.
Powered by eDirectory™