- Around Town
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- The Guide 2013 - Falco’s Catering
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Harbor Lights Financial Group
- Cover Story
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - Chelsea Kitchen & Bath Design Studio
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Company Profile - Reliable Construction Services of New Jersey
- Our Pick - Floor Coverings International
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
1205 Ocean Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach
(732) 899-3370 Hotel
(732) 714-1220 Sea Spa
Are You Dreaming of a Summer Home?Let our facilities be your home away from home. Our Resort, Hotel and Spa are set on a beautiful, private stretch of beach in Point Pleasant Beach. One block south of the boardwalk and minutes away from many classic “Jersey Shore” attractions. Enjoy the comforts of home in one of our well appointed bedrooms, many of which feature private balconies, ocean views, microwaves, refrigerators, wall safes, flat screen TVs, free wireless internet, bath robes, coffee makers, iron with board, and hairdryers. Plenty to do! Business, Travel, or Vacation!
On site: a full service Salon & Spa, gym, steam room and sauna, a heated indoor pool, two heated outdoor Oceanside pools, a toddler wading pool, a Poolside Cafe, an upscale Restaurant with ocean views, handicapped-accessible rooms, and a lobby cocktail Lounge. KitCat’s Corner Gift Shops feature souvenirs, sand toys, personal items left at home, and refreshments, snacks, candy and more!
Off site: Just steps from the resort is Jenkinson’s Boardwalk with rides, mini golf, an aquarium, food and amusements. Local shopping includes antiques, comedy & night clubs, tiki bar, unique shops, parasailing, charter fishing, golf, skydiving and fine dining.
Business Traveler: Run your business meeting efficiently or catch up on work, then relax in the lounge, day spa, gym or pool.
Powered by eDirectory™