- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Cover Story
- Making The Grade: Ross Kasun
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Joe Leone Introna
- Medieval Times
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - J Vincent Jewelers
- Our Pick - Temple Gourmet Chinese
- Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
The Home - KRFC
KRFC Design Center
Seagull Shopping Plaza
1328 River Ave. (Rt. 9 South)
Suite 3 A
Kitchens, Baths & More Designed, by KRFC, is a family owned and operated company that offers its customers personal attention where you’re a name, not just a number. We are located on River Ave. (Rt. 9) in Lakewood New Jersey just North of Rt. 70. We are located in the UEZ tax zone which allows us to charge a reduced tax rate of 3.5%.
Our showroom provides our customers with the opportunity to select all their kitchen and bath needs in one place. This is a wonderful opportunity in today’s busy world.
We offer total remodeling. All you have to do is pick your colors and we do the rest! If you like to be more hands on, we will do as much or as little as you prefer.
We offer a wide array of kitchen & bath products. Cabinets, counter tops, hardware, backsplashes, faucets, appliances, fixtures, and many choices of flooring.
Stop in our showroom or call and make an appointment, and we will help you build your dream kitchen or bath!
Powered by eDirectory™