- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Cover Story
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Gift Guide - Anvil Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - KRFC
- Our Picks
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Company Profile - Elements Steakhouse and Lounge
- Our Pick - Kol Marble & Granite
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™