- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Gift Guide - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Feels Like Home
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Newsletter Articles
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™