- Around Town
- Business Information
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - glow Boutique
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Pine Belt Cadillac
- Cover Story
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrenís Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Gift Guide - Alfano Kitchen & Bath Renovations
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Volvo
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- The Time to End It Is NOW!
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Folio Art Glass
- Our Pick: Cavallo Construction Company
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™