- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Cover Story
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Calling The Shots
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Health - Advanced Medical Imaging
- Gift Guide - Doors & More
- Whole Foods Market-Middletown - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Fitness
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Newsletter Articles
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Ken Schwartz
- People On The Move - John Dias
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™