- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Floor Coverings International
- Our Pick - Decorative Touch
- Our Pick - DCH Kay Honda
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™