- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Best Bet - Gables New York
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Health - Cosmetics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Great Estate: Areta Bendo
- Riverwind - A Little Bit of Iowa on the Navesink
- Defined By Good Design
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™