- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Gift Guide - Jay’s Shoebox
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Impeccable Style
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™