- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Alcoeur Gardens
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - Spas
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Bentley Edison Vehicle Storage Special
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Family Focus Financial Group
- Company Profile - The Compounding Facility
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™