- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Cover Story
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Wilkinson - The Perfect Fit
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- The Kaplans’ Home Base
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Our Picks
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Our Pick - Open MRI and Diagnostic Imaging of Wall
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Assemblywoman Caroline Casagrande
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home - JGS Insurance
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™