- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Escondido
- The Guide 2015 - JGS Insurance
- Gift Guide - Buy Rite Wine & Liquor
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Pain
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Feels Like Home
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Fuggetta Pools - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Our Pick - Countryside Café
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™