- Around Town
- Around Town - Red Bank RiverCenter Announces 2013 Holiday Events
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Monmouth Beach Shutters
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Aroma Skin Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - European Wax Center
- Cover Story
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - School Daze
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2013 - Avanti Day Resort
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Asahi
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Gift Guide - Cozmo's Heir Color & Design Studio
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2013 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™