- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Cover Story
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Lee “Elvis” Halpern
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Anvil Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Gift Guide - Brown’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Radiology
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Community Appliance
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Braddock's Menswear
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Guide 2014 - 732-Express
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™