- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Best Bet - Ryserís Landcape Supply
- Cover Story
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrenís Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Penterman Kitchens & Baths
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Newsletter Articles
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine
- Our Pick - Only Perfect Parties
- Our Pick: Mack Morris Beth Thomas-Edwards Inc. Realtors
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™