- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Cover Story
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Encompass Outdoors
- Gift Guide - A and J Landscaping
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Chips Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Our Pick: Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Our Pick - Fashion Classes of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
116 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732 747 3000
Getting glammed has never been easier!
Now located on Broad Street in Red Bank is a new brand in hair design and make-up called TheGLAMbar. It is for the woman on the go who lacks the time or energy to get glammed up on her own.
TheGLAMbar is a blow out bar that specializes in $40 blow-outs, (no matter the length of the hair) up-do's, and make-up, no cuts and no color. TheGlamBar features a beautiful, snow-white custom made counter that envelops the entire center of the 2,000 square feet of space. Customers will be getting their hair blown out and placed in up-do's of the latest trend while sipping complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages of their choice. The eco-conscious blow out bar allows customers to read their favorite magazines on electronic tablets while sitting around the spacious bar that lights up while getting glammified. The lounge area is just a few steps up, and the allure of theGLAMbar continues. The lounge is the perfect mix of modern, yet comfortable as clients sit near a fireplace with a flat screen television above it and the grandeur doesn't end here! The lounge area is exclusively furnished by Jonathan Adler, the master of interior design. From the furniture to the lighting to the accessories that accent the lounge, it is all available for sale! The beauty of TheGLAMbar can be brought into your home. If it is yourself you would like to accessorize, that is also made available. There is a stylish retail area in the front with fashionable, chic accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets. A woman of any style is surely to find a piece they love!
TheGLAMbar also features hair care products for sale such as the Moroccan Oil, the BigSexy, and L'Oreal professional line and Hair Treatment products. The creativity of TheGLAMbar still goes on with the Glampedia! Examples of the Glampedia of words that are being utilized in the blow out bar are: Glam-ons, when a customer chooses to add on certain services as well as Glammys which are points customers can receive when clients choose to be a member by frequently visiting. Such membership is accompanied by receiving a glossy credit card with the bar's logo.
The GLAMbar also offers packages and gift cards to its clientele as well as making theGlAMbar available for GlamAffairs should you wish to host an event in the beautifully designed and vast space of the GlamBar.
TheGlamBar is a brand that will be expanding to other locations. This revolutionary concept will be a sure hit with busy women who need a little pick me-up and the best part is, it can be done regularly not just for the occasional evening out.
Powered by eDirectory™