- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New “JUST WALK™” Program
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- Cover Story
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Staten Island EatBeat - Mario’s Restaurant
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- Gift Guide - Agostino Antiques
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Shingle Sensation - Ray and Ali McCabe
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Our Picks
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Our Pick - Asahi
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans® takes the “chore” out of food shopping. It’s an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 “best companies to work for” this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans® boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; nature’s marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market café, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If you’re looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans® is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, “We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.”
This store truly has it all. The European-style “open market” and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am – midnight
Powered by eDirectory™