- Around Town
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- RCDS Hosts Jersey Shore Debate League Spring Tournament
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Cover Story
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Joshing Around
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Robyn's Sweet Boutique
- Best Bet - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Spas
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- Our Pick - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- Our Pick - Prime Surgicare
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans takes the chore out of food shopping. Its an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 best companies to work for this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; natures marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market caf, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If youre looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.
This store truly has it all. The European-style open market and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am midnight
Powered by eDirectory™