- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - AJC Advisors
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Cover Story
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- Gift Guide - Jimmy Pecci’s Taste of Italy
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans® takes the “chore” out of food shopping. It’s an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 “best companies to work for” this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans® boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; nature’s marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market café, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If you’re looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans® is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, “We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.”
This store truly has it all. The European-style “open market” and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am – midnight
Powered by eDirectory™