- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- Cover Story
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Gift Guide - Ray Catena Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Cobble Close Farm
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - World Subaru
- Company Profile - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick: Golf Greens “Fore” U
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans® takes the “chore” out of food shopping. It’s an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 “best companies to work for” this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans® boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; nature’s marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market café, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If you’re looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans® is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, “We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.”
This store truly has it all. The European-style “open market” and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am – midnight
Powered by eDirectory™