- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Cover Story
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- John Muller
- Behind the Dimples
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore BBQ
- Gift Guide - Galaxy Toyota
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Lombardi Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - StudioSPIN Plus
- Our Pick - Jeweled Studio
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans® takes the “chore” out of food shopping. It’s an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 “best companies to work for” this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans® boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; nature’s marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market café, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If you’re looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans® is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, “We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.”
This store truly has it all. The European-style “open market” and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am – midnight
Powered by eDirectory™