- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Cover Story
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Kelly Breen
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- Gift Guide - Sunquest Day Spa
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - School Answers
- Our Pick - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Our Pick - Joe Hurley Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans® takes the “chore” out of food shopping. It’s an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 “best companies to work for” this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans® boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; nature’s marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market café, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If you’re looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans® is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, “We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.”
This store truly has it all. The European-style “open market” and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am – midnight
Powered by eDirectory™