- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffr Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Architectural Accents Past and Present
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns Top Doctor Recognition
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Our Pick - Riverview Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- The Meeting Place - The Del Dottos
- Driven to Excellence - Bobby Ciasulli
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans takes the chore out of food shopping. Its an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 best companies to work for this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; natures marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market caf, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If youre looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.
This store truly has it all. The European-style open market and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am midnight
Powered by eDirectory™