- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Medieval Times
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bonnie Cake
- The Guide 2015 - World Jeep
- Holiday Gift Guide - Restaurant Nicholas
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Chips Salon
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - David Lopez, M.D.
- Our Pick - Contemporary Motor Cars, Inc.
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Lou Morreale
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
08/27/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
55 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Wegmans® takes the “chore” out of food shopping. It’s an experience! Each aisle is neat, pleasing to the eye, and offers an incredible variety of choices! They are also pleased to consistently offer low prices.
The Wegman family founded the privately held Rochester-based supermarket chain in 1916. Today, CEO Danny Wegman and his daughter Colleen (president) oversee what is known as one of the best places to work in the United States; Fortune Magazine ranked Wegmans third on their list of the 100 “best companies to work for” this year. This family has raised the bar, offer-ing the very best when it comes to serving the needs of its customers.
Wegmans® boasts many impressive departments, including: ready-to-cook; bakery; patisserie; deli and cheese shop; nature’s marketplace, food from around the world; a pharmacy; digital photo center; cookware; table accessories; floral shop; cosmetics; and a delicious market café, offering enough diverse menu choices to please even the most picky eaters.
If you’re looking to cater your next party or event, Wegmans® is the place to call. Tim Lockwood, the manager of the Manalapan location, says, “We can do anything that people want when it comes to catering their event. Big or small, we offer everything from appetizers to dessert. We do a great job catering events because of the broad spectrum of what we offer. We pride ourselves on our service and do what we can to make it easy and convenient.”
This store truly has it all. The European-style “open market” and the display of restaurant-quality food add to the ambiance and complete food shopping experience.
Hours: Open daily, 6 am – midnight
Powered by eDirectory™