- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eats: Park Avenue Bistro
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninoís Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Gift Guide - The Samra Group
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Improve Health Solutions
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Victorian Splendor - Eaton
- Impeccable Style
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Newsletter Articles
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick - Angelinaís Ristorante
- Our Pick - Odyssey Land Design
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
Monmouth County Residents Weigh In On Their Favorite Jersey Beach
I like to go to Asbury Park since its local, but whenever I go down to Wildwood, I jump at the chance. Itís a big and clean beach, which reminds me of the beaches from my home country of Uruguay.
Carlos Mendez, Middletown
Sandy Hook. It has the best of everything you want a beach. If you want to go surfing, lounge around, or go to a great restaurant, it has it all.
Dr. Andrew Fischer, Lincroft.
Sandy Hook. Itís a great location and not as crowded as Seaside, or other boardwalks with more attractions. Itís always very clean too.
Derek H, Middletown
Island Beach State park is the best one in New Jersey! Itís not very commercial, itís just a beach and thatís why I love it.
Mike Gilmore, Matawan
I like the Long Branch beach. Pier Village has so much stuff to do along the boardwalk, you can spend all day there and never get bored.
Reynold A., Ocean
Long Branch is a great spot. Itís got it everything: free parking, great food, and places to spread out and tan. Itís one heck of a spot.
Kristen McKelvey, Red Bank
Ocean Grove since itís the most family-oriented. You can have fun there without having to see a bunch of ďSnookisĒ running around. Itís a very clean, too.
Tim Kepler, Princeton
Point Pleasant. Itís a great place to take the kids, with all the different boardwalks and places to eat. Even though itís popular, itís not too crowded for me.
Tom Hutchinson, Matawan
We like Sandy Hook because itís the best place to hunt for sea glass and sea shells, especially after a big storm.
Donna and Stephen, Matawan
I love Sandy Hook since it has the only bike trail around. I enjoy taking a long bike ride along the routes they have there.
Mrs. Juuhaw, Morganville
Asbury Park. The way they have built it up over the last few years reminds me of what it used to look like when I was a child. And thereís always plenty of space to spread out there too.
Stephen Pearse, Ocean
Long Beach Island. There are so many options for you to eat and shop. They always have the best waves and enough places to park.
Zachary S., Keyport
LBI. Itís close to home and great for surfing.
We go to Ocean Grove. Itís family-oriented and has great entertainment. You can boogey board, tan, and then have ice cream in town. It makes for a perfect day at the beach!
Brenda and Elizabeth, Holmdel
Seaside. I like to go down with my friends and hang out. Thereís a lot of stuff to do down there.
Island Beach State Park. The Governorís Mansion is a landmark in that area. Itís fun to drive by and a great place to go fishing.
Michael Kelly, Toms River.
Long Beach Island is great. Itís crowded, but there are enough varieties of beaches to go to so you wonít be on top of everyone else.
Rob Bongiovanni, Howell
Long Branch. I just moved to the shore, and their beach sealed the deal for me. Itís always so clean and there are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat.
Gustavo Rios, Long Branch
Belmar. The sand there is great and the lifeguards are fantastic.
Vincent Bocchino, Allenhurst
I like Wildwood. Itís a bit of a trip, but itís worth it. Itís a great place to go and escape for a weekend. Whether you like to fish or party, they have it all.
Tanya Halloway, West Long Branch
I like Seaside. The weekly fireworks and the boardwalk attractions are enough for me.
Symbat Zhamaladin, Neptune
The Asbury beach is the best. Itís so diverse in terms of the people you see there. I like that you can hear the music from the concerts in town when you are on the beach.
Ksenia Porfiryeva, Ocean
Asbury Park. Itís beginning to offer as much as Seaside or Point Pleasant, but without the long car ride to get there.
Matthew Pucci, Neptune
Point Pleasant has so much history on its boardwalk. A lot of the attractions have been there for a long time. Itís like a vintage New Jersey beach.
Tyler Wolosin, Asbury Park
Belmar is the best combination of everything. Itís a fun beach, great lifeguards and clean bathrooms.
Jaime Russo, Freehold
Powered by eDirectory™