- Around Town
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Ama Ristorante at Driftwood
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- The Guide 2015 - European Wax Center
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Blog - John M. Taylor, M.D. Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - My Greener Dry Cleaner
- Our Pick - erik kitchen design
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Goldmine
- People On The Move
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Our Pick - DeMarcos Catering & Gourmet Deli
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
Weigh In - Superheroes in Training
Invulnerability, X-ray vision, super-speed, and the ability to fly are some of legendary superhero Supermans extraordinary powers. However, while Superman
was able to dodge death by bullets, knives and even fire and it took a hunk of...
...kryptonite to harm him he still had some of the qualities of mortal man.
Superpowers are something that we have all aspired to have at some point in time. Whether to heal the sick or just to have the best party trick, having a superpower would definitely be awesome! But though it would be great to be able to leap a tall building in a single bound and dress in a flashy costume, the fact remains that superheroes have their daily problems, too. For example, superheroes are always taking risks. Plus, they are never able to have their own personal relationships because they are too busy fighting crime.
Pitfalls aside, being able to make yourself invisible and having the ability to fly would definitely be cool skills to have. Living in Monmouth hit the streets to find out which superhero powers people would like to have if they could and why. Take a look!
The ability to grant wishes for myself and others so everyone could always get what they wanted.
Being able to read peoples minds and knowing what everyone was thinking about.
If I didnt have any video games I would like them to just pop up in my hands out of nowhere.
The ability to just snap my fingers and get and go anywhere without worrying about being late.
I would like the ability to fly so I could go anywhere I wanted without having a car.
Shapeshifting would be a great superhero power to have because I would be able to fit into any area by changing the structure of my body from big to small or vice versa.
I would have to say the ability to read minds because you would know exactly what someone was thinking.
The ability to alter outcomes of things instead of being an expert in probable matters.
I would like to have the ability to be able to cure cancer.
(No picture) I would like to have the ability to communicate with animals so I would know exactly what my cat and dog were thinking.
The ability to sense danger so I could keep my children and those close to me out of harms way.
I would like to create illusions just to plainly trick people.
Telescopic vision so I could see into outer space better.
If I could have any superpower it would have to be the ability to be telekinetic so I could bring things to me without lifting a finger.
I would like to be invisible so I could do whatever, whenever.
The ability to duplicate myself so I could take a day to relax from the everyday stresses that we all face.
Invisibility so I could go wherever I wanted without anyone noticing.
The power to heal all those who are suffering from any type of terminal illness.
I would like to fly so I could travel and see the world.
I would like to have the power of superspeed so I could get anywhere in seconds.
Mind controlI could make people do random, funny things.
I would like the ability to see into the future so I would know if I was going in the right direction.
The ability to end all of the hostilities in this world.
The power to get rid of peoples problems.
I would like to be able to teleport myself to the location of my choice.
To change form so you could get access to places that you wouldnt normally be able to get access to.
Superstrength so I could help those in distress.
I would have to say I would love to have Aquamans powers. Not only could he control water molecules, he could also communicate with sea creatures of all kinds. I could protect the animals that are being killed by toxic chemicals or save the lifeforms that are being overfished or illegally captured and killed.
To fly so I can go to places anytime I wanted to.
If I could have any superhero power it would have to be luck, because right now I dont have any.
I would definitely like to have the power to see into the future. Then I would know which stocks to buy or sell and I could bet the farm on all games, races, and events to win.
It would have to be the ability to read minds. Then I could help treat all of the mentally disabled so they can live a healthier life.
Flying; because Im pretty slow and I would be able to get to places faster.
The ability to read minds so I could prepare for whats going to happen.
I would like to run really fast so I could get from here to there in no time.
Being invisible would be pretty cool because sometimes I just dont want people to see me.
My superpower would be to fly so you dont have to worry about walking anywhere.
(No picture) Encyclopedic knowledge so I would never have to worry about passing a test. And I could go on game shows like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and win a ton of money.
I would like to be like the bionic woman because I would be able to get things done a lot faster.
I would like to master martial arts so I could be super fit, fast, balanced, and have the ability to concentrate.
I would like to be invisible so I could hear what everyone was saying about me without them noticing that I was there, and I would be able to see what my kids were doing at all times.
(No picture) Extreme popularity I would never have to worry about making friends and everyone would envy me.
Incredible balance, because I am pretty clumsy.
The ability to create brick walls so that if someone was after me the wall would slow them down.
Telescopic vision so I could see into outer space better.
The ability to read anyones mind. I think having that kind of power would help to create better communication in the world because we would already know whats bothering people and we would be better able to solve the problem.
Instant language understanding so that I could be the worlds highest paid interpreter.
I would like to be the worlds greatest escape artist so I could amaze people.
Teleportation, so I could go anywhere at any given moment in time.
The ability to duplicate myself so the clone would do everything and the original could finally get to relax.
Having enhanced senses would be pretty neat because I would be able to sense danger, taste better, and smell my grandmothers home cooking in North Carolina.
Superhuman handeye coordination so I could be the ultimate athlete.
The superhero power I would choose is to have a photographic memory.
If I could have any superpower it would have to be willpower because that is the strongest power of them all.
(No picture) I would like to have the ability to control the weather; that way I would never have to worry about what to wear.
I would like to be able to fly because I would save on airfare and I could go wherever I wanted to.
Id like to run fast so I could keep up with my brothers.
Maybe, just supersonic hearing. This way I could listen in on conversations.
Powered by eDirectory™